This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 14

32 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
14 April, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 14

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC

Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread. Please remember to post your suggestions here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/35525_your-suggestions---2/

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zenekin
14 April, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC

Hi all, and happy Easter

Alyona do you know when specifically are we going to see the new changes in the game that are already implemented on the facebook server? Most will agree that we need something new to the game.

UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Hi all, and happy Easter

Alyona do you know when specifically are we going to see the new changes in the game that are already implemented on the facebook server? Most will agree that we need something new to the game.

Hi! Unfortunately, I don't have such information :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Zenekin
14 April, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC

Ok, thanks

Additionally I have heard of a rumor that there was or there will be a city schema that will also provide your city with additional defensive and offensive attributes.

Is that a hoax ?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Ok, thanks

Additionally I have heard of a rumor that there was or there will be a city schema that will also provide your city with additional defensive and offensive attributes.

Is that a hoax ?
It's actually true. There is such a feature, but I think it wasn't released on this server.
Zenekin
14 April, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

I see, I hope all these new features are implemented here at least this year. 

Thanks for your time
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

I see, I hope all these new features are implemented here at least this year. 

Thanks for your time
I hope so too :)
caminantexxi
14 April, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

He perdido  mis escitas  y  no sale   

gracias

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

caminantexxi said:

He perdido  mis escitas  y  no sale   

gracias

Hi! Could you please specify your issue?

DrMare
14 April, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
Will you increase the awards at the tournaments or not?
miguelitopaste
14 April, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

Why plarium does not let new people in the old server?

I founded my coalition in December and only 1 random player entered. The rest I have picked up from other coalitions.

It is a shame, so it is impossible to grow.

So why did I spend drachmas to found my coalition?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
DrMare said:

Will you increase the awards at the tournaments or not?
We're not planning to :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
miguelitopaste said:

Why plarium does not let new people in the old server?

I founded my coalition in December and only 1 random player entered. The rest I have picked up from other coalitions.

It is a shame, so it is impossible to grow.

So why did I spend drachmas to found my coalition?

Hi! All new players are distributed between the existing servers.
kjm
14 April, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

Hi Alyona.

In the game, is there a translation function somewhere? If yes, where can I find it?  If no, it there a plan to add a translation function? Or maybe is there some better way to that for game messages? 

Now I must translate messages in different langauges from members. I can copy to Google translate. But if I try to copy my message translation to the game, it cant paste. I mean, there is no paste function.  So I must type the message translation. Sometimes it is very hard to do.

Thank you.

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hi Alyona.

In the game, is there a translation function somewhere? If yes, where can I find it?  If no, it there a plan to add a translation function? Or maybe is there some better way to that for game messages? 

Now I must translate messages in different langauges from members. I can copy to Google translate. But if I try to copy my message translation to the game, it cant paste. I mean, there is no paste function.  So I must type the message translation. Sometimes it is very hard to do.

Thank you.

Hi! There's no translation function in the game. But you can copy any message and paste it into google translator :)
kjm
14 April, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
OK.   I mean, after I type my message, Google translates the message. I copy the translation, But when I try to paste it in the game message box, it doesn't work. I have only 4 choices right click but not paste.    It is different here. Here on message board I can copy/ paste, but not the message box.  Maybe it is a bug?
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
kjm said:

OK.   I mean, after I type my message, Google translates the message. I copy the translation, But when I try to paste it in the game message box, it doesn't work. I have only 4 choices right click but not paste.    It is different here. Here on message board I can copy/ paste, but not the message box.  Maybe it is a bug?
Try Ctrl + V :)
Diogene
14 April, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

Hi Alyona. Would it be possible to include notes next to the names of players saved as a contact? This way, you can take notes of the raids sent (when and how much the resources are raided) and it would be easier to schedule new ones. Thank you.

UTC +1:00
Vincentius
14 April, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Raids and sieges that fail in attempted battle with my city some of those enemy troops should be able to be captured and assimilated into my Army. There is also no reason why successful attacks by the enemy could not do the same.
Vincentius
UTC +1:00
1663876 users registered; 34011 topics; 253020 posts; our newest member:aurelien.mahieu