This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 7

46 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

Syracuse said:

This is a further improvement in communications between the Plarium and its customers but I think the online chat times should be advertised when you log in and it should cater for the main timezones , UTC ,one for the american customers and one for your eastern based customers in Asia and Australia/NewZealand.

When it comes to communications it should be more open to answering difficult questions with direct honest answers , like Persian Position questions : What are imperial units worth in relative terms to ordinary units ? If you lose a large amount of troops in a battle and are playing high positions , should the game alter your levels so you can effectively play Persian positions instead of waiting for several months to build back troops.

Thank you for your suggestions. We are ready to try a different time frame for Online chats, but only within our working hours. What time frames would you suggest? :) 

As for the difficult questions, there is some confidential information that we can't share even during online-chats :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
maximus_fc
7 April, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
i wonder if soon will be new kind of units in the game? 
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
maurof said:

hi alyona. because the offers collected in other cities are not counted?

What offers? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
maximus_fc said:

i wonder if soon will be new kind of units in the game? 
I don't know :) We're not working on them yet.
esubhojit
hi all
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
esubhojit said:

hi all
Hi
Serghio
7 April, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

NO Entendi Eso de , el Bonus de Disciplina de capital en Posición ??

o Todavía No se a Implementado ??

Gracias Y Muy Buenas tardes
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
Serghio said:

NO Entendi Eso de , el Bonus de Disciplina de capital en Posición ??

o Todavía No se a Implementado ??

Gracias Y Muy Buenas tardes
It wasn't implemented yet. There was a bug when persian Units got the bonus from your Disciplines (a visual one).
maximus_fc
7 April, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
i like to raid xerexez positions..but most of the times i lose to much units and recive back little..is ther any strategic way to hit this positions to get biger units rewards?
UTC +7:00
lanixtab101
7 April, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Hello, good morning, how are you?

FIRST QUESTION.- When emigrating the game to unityt, I imagine that with this improve the graphics and the gameplay, without having that lag so annoying sometimes.

SECOND QUESTION.- When there are lag and my units come back I use the time impellers, and sometimes I have to use two at the same time for it to take effect, that is I lose one and the other takes it into account ...

THIRD QUESTION.- All the games in general that have been done are good but they lose the interest with the passage of time because they follow the same guidelines, they should change the strategy of the game, do not play the same game with different graphics, lose interest, Must create games that follow different activities to attract the attention of the user ...

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
maximus_fc said:

i like to raid xerexez positions..but most of the times i lose to much units and recive back little..is ther any strategic way to hit this positions to get biger units rewards?
You need to scout each position, check which Units are overwhelming, and then choose the best Unit type against them ;)
Joe Haffner
7 April, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
I am sure incarnations of this question is common so here it is again with a very specific nuance. Understanding that champion bonuses only apply to the sender of both champions and their corresponding troops: when champs are sent to pans or capitals and their corresponding troops are sent by the same player but not at the same time as the champs, will the bonus be applied. IAlso,is it appropriate to calculate troop levels in capitals and pans by applying the champ bonus?(assuming the corresponding troops were also sent by the same players as the champs.)
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

lanixtab101 said:

FIRST QUESTION.- When emigrating the game to unityt, I imagine that with this improve the graphics and the gameplay, without having that lag so annoying sometimes.

SECOND QUESTION.- When there are lag and my units come back I use the time impellers, and sometimes I have to use two at the same time for it to take effect, that is I lose one and the other takes it into account ...

THIRD QUESTION.- All the games in general that have been done are good but they lose the interest with the passage of time because they follow the same guidelines, they should change the strategy of the game, do not play the same game with different graphics, lose interest, Must create games that follow different activities to attract the attention of the user ...

Hi! I'm great! Thanks for asking. And how are you?

1) We're working on certain improvements already ;)

2) Please report such cases to Support.

3) Maybe you could post some suggestions in Your Sugegstions thread? :)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Joe Haffner said:

I am sure incarnations of this question is common so here it is again with a very specific nuance. Understanding that champion bonuses only apply to the sender of both champions and their corresponding troops: when champs are sent to pans or capitals and their corresponding troops are sent by the same player but not at the same time as the champs, will the bonus be applied. IAlso,is it appropriate to calculate troop levels in capitals and pans by applying the champ bonus?(assuming the corresponding troops were also sent by the same players as the champs.)
1) yes, 2) yes :)
lanixtab101
7 April, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

lanixtab101 said:

Hi! I'm great! Thanks for asking. And how are you?

1) We're working on certain improvements already ;)

2) Please report such cases to Support.

3) Maybe you could post some suggestions in Your Sugegstions thread? :)

very well thanks

1) I would like to participate in the tests of the game, I have knowledge in this language

2) I already sent the report of this but I have not been followed :(

3) In these days I will send some ideas and I hope they are of help to improve the games ...

Have a great day and thanks for your answer

bebin007
7 April, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
I think there is some problem with amphitheater, sometimes even after the challenger is dead we cant collect the reward . we have to refresh the page and again attack the challenger..is it a bug ??
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

lanixtab101 said:

very well thanks

1) I would like to participate in the tests of the game, I have knowledge in this language

2) I already sent the report of this but I have not been followed :(

3) In these days I will send some ideas and I hope they are of help to improve the games ...

Have a great day and thanks for your answer

1) Unfortunately, only our QA test the game.

2) Don't worry, answering may take some time.

3) Awesome! ;)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

bebin007 said:

I think there is some problem with amphitheater, sometimes even after the challenger is dead we cant collect the reward . we have to refresh the page and again attack the challenger..is it a bug ??

Try to clear your browser cache to make sure that all the game files which are saved by your browser on your computer are replaced with new ones, containing the new game information. Please press Ctrl+Shift+Del to access the menu from which you can clear your browser’s cache. Then reload the page. In most situations it helps.

tahirikamal59
7 April, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
hqt
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
tahirikamal59 said:

hqt
I'm afraid I don't understand :)
1722970 users registered; 43023 topics; 272464 posts; our newest member:govnuk99