This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 30

100 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

rules are:anything i say,you can punish me,i didnt badmouth anyone,i'm just telling the truth,some time truth is not welcome
You can tell the truth, but you need to stay polite :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Alyona:Tonaya you are good for a friend,but not for mod
I wouldn't make you a Mod :) You disagree with our forum rules too often. Though you're a good person :)
i could improve game,so both sides are happy,players and plarium,but never mind,if you wouldnt make me a mod,then thats it
UTC +0:00
tahirikamal79
30 March, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

i could improve game,so both sides are happy,players and plarium,but never mind,if you wouldnt make me a mod,then thats it
Mods are sharing their expertise on forum, they aren't working on game improvements :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

rules are:anything i say,you can punish me,i didnt badmouth anyone,i'm just telling the truth,some time truth is not welcome
You can tell the truth, but you need to stay polite :)

i am always polite,even when i am angry i dont badmouth,and about last ban,i was 100% right,but you cant publiclly say that,i understand you,never mind it is past for me.

but i would really like,when you have time,to msg me and explain me reasons for all 3 bans,just to know for future

i wont bother you anymore,have fun :)

and for you,Alyona one big  from Tonaya :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
tahirikamal79 said:

One more coded message :) 
OLYMPIAKOS1ELLAS
hiya, did u get my message ?
OLYMPIAKOS C. F. PIRAEUS-GREECE
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

Mods are sharing their expertise on forum, they aren't working on game improvements :)
i share my expertise on forum too,and my experience
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

i am always polite,even when i am angry i dont badmouth,and about last ban,i was 100% right,but you cant publiclly say that,i understand you,never mind it is past for me.

but i would really like,when you have time,to msg me and explain me reasons for all 3 bans,just to know for future

You received explanations for all bans in the past Tonaya. 
Tonaya
Olympiakos,she ignore you,because of me :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
OLYMPIAKOS1ELLAS said:

I don't check PM from players :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Tonaya said:

i share my expertise on forum too,and my experience
And that's very cool! :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Olympiakos,she ignore you,because of me :)
I don't ignore anyone :) I just don't check PMs. And I said that in my signature and profile.
Dion
30 March, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

Tonaya, many of your posts have helped me in my game play and i have appreciated reading them however of late you have lost much credibility with your constant messaging of love or need for attention from Alyona.

Its creepy and i think you should tone it down or cut it out altogether. 
cosmos-99
30 March, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

hey Alyona, at first i would like to post a secret Code, 5678

my Question will be, if one dayit will be possible to get a persian army, persian soldiers and elefants
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
Dion said:

Tonaya, many of your posts have helped me in my game play and i have appreciated reading them however of late you have lost much credibility with your constant messaging of love or need for attention from Alyona.

Its creepy and i think you should tone it down or cut it out altogether. 
I second that! 
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

You received explanations for all bans in the past Tonaya. 
no i did not,pleas4e,when you have time,1 msg,1st time because of that,2nd time because of that,3rd time i understod its because i said that moderator is giving false informations to others,not telling the truth in my case i call lie,maybe its insult on english,but english is not my language,so it was not my intention to insult,just to save player from loosing all troops,and that is what happened,he lost troops,and stop to play,result=1 less plarium's player
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC
cosmos-99 said:

hey Alyona, at first i would like to post a secret Code, 5678

my Question will be, if one dayit will be possible to get a persian army, persian soldiers and elefants

No, not possible :) And thank you for the secret code. Now I started to understand things...
OLYMPIAKOS1ELLAS

OLYMPIAKOS1ELLAS said:

I don't check PM from players :)
i did not send u a PM lol!
i don't know u well yet, to do so :)
i only asked why u don't make a deal with facebook's server, so as to be able to invite our friends to jin the game ! :)
it's a nice way for all to win-win Plarium Players !!!!!!!!! : ))))))))) 

OLYMPIAKOS C. F. PIRAEUS-GREECE
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Tonaya said:

no i did not,pleas4e,when you have time,1 msg,1st time because of that,2nd time because of that,3rd time i understod its because i said that moderator is giving false informations to others,not telling the truth in my case i call lie,maybe its insult on english,but english is not my language,so it was not my intention to insult,just to save player from loosing all troops,and that is what happened,he lost troops,and stop to play,result=1 less plarium's player
Tonaya, you have received your answers long ago. I won't repeat them.
1781223 users registered; 48445 topics; 287492 posts; our newest member:dmconza621