Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 30

100 Replies
opsoegende
30 March, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

well its standard strategy...and its slow...we need fast strategies..^^^

UTC +7:00
jimski25
30 March, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

I really see Very minimal gains from Wisdom scrolls , have done many many on time to produce, nut see no real gain in build time , WTF ?

Will that change as well ?
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager

najdorf35 said:

If you are planning on changing the method of package deals, allow me to give an analogy with how real life works and how Plarium works!   

I go to the store and buy 1 dozen eggs, and that is all I can afford.  On the way to the parking lot, I drop my eggs and break them all.  Oh well, I must go back and buy some so I can make a cake.  I cannot afford them.  So, I go back into the store and try to buy another dozen, and now find that I can ONLY buy 3 dozen!!  I cannot afford that...so I go without.

This is how Plarium works.  You buy something, and now you can only buy something more expensive...you cannot be a repeat customer, unless you buy more and pay more.  Not even Amazon would do this...not sure you have the best business model in place for selling your product :)

Do you agree?

Unfortunately, offer prices are not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
opsoegende said:

well its standard strategy...and its slow...we need fast strategies..^^^

For example? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Tonaya

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

ok,maybe only me then ^^
Don't critisize yourself that much, Tonaya :) You need to work on your self-esteem ;)

Tonaya's self-esteem is good,problem is not in me,you are mean on me,that is a fact,but i cant do anything,so i love you anyway 

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
jimski25 said:

I really see Very minimal gains from Wisdom scrolls , have done many many on time to produce, nut see no real gain in build time , WTF ?

Will that change as well ?
Maybe you have some screenshots?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Tonaya's self-esteem is good,problem is not in me,you are mean on me,that is a fact,but i cant do anything,so i love you anyway 

What makes you feel that I'm mean on you?
tahirikamal69
30 March, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
opsoegende
30 March, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
oki thx for the answers..its realy cool to have this oportunity..hope more will use it ..bye
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
tahirikamal69 said:

Is that a code message? :)
Tonaya

Tonaya said:

3 times in room 101
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
opsoegende said:

oki thx for the answers..its realy cool to have this oportunity..hope more will use it ..bye
Bye :) Have fun! :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Tonaya said:

3 times in room 101
And even more times breaking our forum rules :)
Tonaya

Tonaya said:

Alyona:Tonaya you are good for a friend,but not for mod
najdorf35

najdorf35 said:

If you are planning on changing the method of package deals, allow me to give an analogy with how real life works and how Plarium works!   

I go to the store and buy 1 dozen eggs, and that is all I can afford.  On the way to the parking lot, I drop my eggs and break them all.  Oh well, I must go back and buy some so I can make a cake.  I cannot afford them.  So, I go back into the store and try to buy another dozen, and now find that I can ONLY buy 3 dozen!!  I cannot afford that...so I go without.

This is how Plarium works.  You buy something, and now you can only buy something more expensive...you cannot be a repeat customer, unless you buy more and pay more.  Not even Amazon would do this...not sure you have the best business model in place for selling your product :)

Do you agree?

Unfortunately, offer prices are not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Making a customer wait to buy your products??  I think marketing is on line 1-10  here !!
OLYMPIAKOS1ELLAS
30 March, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

hiya!

why we cannot call our friends from facebook to join us ?

i mean straight from the game's online platform ;

friendly ,  Oly
OLYMPIAKOS C. F. PIRAEUS-GREECE
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

Tonaya said:

3 times in room 101
And even more times breaking our forum rules :)
rules are:anything i say,you can punish me,i didnt badmouth anyone,i'm just telling the truth,some time truth is not welcome
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Alyona:Tonaya you are good for a friend,but not for mod
I wouldn't make you a Mod :) You disagree with our forum rules too often. Though you're a good person :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
najdorf35 said:
Making a customer wait to buy your products??  I think marketing is on line 1-10  here !!
It's only your choice.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
OLYMPIAKOS1ELLAS said:

hiya!

why we cannot call our friends from facebook to join us ?

i mean straight from the game's online platform ;

friendly ,  Oly
That's because FB is a separate server I guess :)
1781082 users registered; 48440 topics; 287454 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger