This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 30

100 Replies
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:


i am sure

i hope my lucky day will be when i came in Ukraine :)


UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
boneystickman said:

hello you need better package deals for troops etc or the drach boycott will continue not enough value for what plarium is asking not worth !t,the better you treat us the consumer the more we may open our wallets regard's ......boney
We're planning to work on them :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

najdorf35 said:


Ahhh.....random...so more posts = better chance to win?  Now we know the true nature of Tonaya's chat crush on you :)

no,last time i was on online chat i had 5 times more posts then all together,but i didnt get reward,not then,not ever,

Alyona dont like me,but i love her,no matter how she mean is on me

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

najdorf35 said:


Ahhh.....random...so more posts = better chance to win?  Now we know the true nature of Tonaya's chat crush on you :)

no,last time i was on online chat i had 5 times more posts then all together,but i didnt get reward,not then,not ever,

Alyona dont like me,but i love her,no matter how she mean is on me

is that mean you gonna beat me? :(
UTC +0:00
opsoegende
30 March, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
:-(   ok no plans for mechanichs...but hopefully it will change in the future ...im sure many people will buy full protection .i would ^^.just to get out of a siege .. money in the bank :-))
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
Tonaya said:
is that mean you gonna beat me? :(
No! How could you think that! :D
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
opsoegende said:

:-(   ok no plans for mechanichs...but hopefully it will change in the future ...im sure many people will buy full protection .i would ^^.just to get out of a siege .. money in the bank :-))
you can buy protection with gps if you have
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
opsoegende said:

:-(   ok no plans for mechanichs...but hopefully it will change in the future ...im sure many people will buy full protection .i would ^^.just to get out of a siege .. money in the bank :-))
Let's hope that things will change some day ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

opsoegende said:

:-(   ok no plans for mechanichs...but hopefully it will change in the future ...im sure many people will buy full protection .i would ^^.just to get out of a siege .. money in the bank :-))
you can buy protection with gps if you have
I guess he means he would buy it if it could remove the Siege from your City.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:
is that mean you gonna beat me? :(
No! How could you think that! :D
because you enjoy to punish me,maybe beating would be next i dont know
UTC +0:00
manz
30 March, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

Hola a todos, y muchas gracias por el juego, llevo varios años en el, es genial, mi consulta es la siguiente, en mi coalicion nuestro hegemon esta ausente hace mas de un año, hoy solo quedamos 8 jugadores activos, podemos cambiar al hegemon y elegir uno nuevo, si nos pudieras dar la forma en la cual lograr esto seria genial, por otra parte aprovecho de comentarte los siguiente:

1.-es posible que al desplegar el menu de la academia hubiera una barra deslizante para llegar a los distintos niveles en forma mas rapida, ya que es algo incomodo el desplazarse por este menu.

2.-es posible incorporar nuevos aspirantes en el anifiteatro, ya que los existentes son un poco aburridos.

3.-aparecio hace poco un menu desplegable que te lleva a los "medios de comunicacion", pero su ubicacion en la pantalla es algo incomoda ya que bloquea e boton de notificaciones, lo que hace dificil el querer ver las novedades y las actualizaciones del juego.

Bueno eso por ahora, gracias y nos vemos.

Saludos a todo el equipo.

PD. mi lenguaje nativo es español, tambien consideren mas este idioma.

UTC -3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


because you enjoy to punish me,maybe beating would be next i dont know
I never enjoyed punishing anyone! On the contrary, I give players as much chances as I can
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
manz said:

Hola a todos, y muchas gracias por el juego, llevo varios años en el, es genial, mi consulta es la siguiente, en mi coalicion nuestro hegemon esta ausente hace mas de un año, hoy solo quedamos 8 jugadores activos, podemos cambiar al hegemon y elegir uno nuevo, si nos pudieras dar la forma en la cual lograr esto seria genial, por otra parte aprovecho de comentarte los siguiente:

1.-es posible que al desplegar el menu de la academia hubiera una barra deslizante para llegar a los distintos niveles en forma mas rapida, ya que es algo incomodo el desplazarse por este menu.

2.-es posible incorporar nuevos aspirantes en el anifiteatro, ya que los existentes son un poco aburridos.

3.-aparecio hace poco un menu desplegable que te lleva a los "medios de comunicacion", pero su ubicacion en la pantalla es algo incomoda ya que bloquea e boton de notificaciones, lo que hace dificil el querer ver las novedades y las actualizaciones del juego.

Bueno eso por ahora, gracias y nos vemos.

Saludos a todo el equipo.

PD. mi lenguaje nativo es español, tambien consideren mas este idioma.

Hi! Please post your suggestions in Your Suggestion  thread. thank you :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

opsoegende said:

:-(   ok no plans for mechanichs...but hopefully it will change in the future ...im sure many people will buy full protection .i would ^^.just to get out of a siege .. money in the bank :-))
you can buy protection with gps if you have
I guess he means he would buy it if it could remove the Siege from your City.
Tonaya is confused now,i didnt siege him,brake siege with off troops,or ask for help from coalition members,spy siege first to know what troops are on siege
UTC +0:00
opsoegende
30 March, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

yes ...excactly ...buy city proc..use it and get out of the siege ^^


UTC +7:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:


because you enjoy to punish me,maybe beating would be next i dont know
I never enjoyed punishing anyone! On the contrary, I give players as much chances as I can
ok,maybe only me then ^^
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Tonaya said:
Tonaya is confused now,i didnt siege him,brake siege with off troops,or ask for help from coalition members,spy siege first to know what troops are on siege
Nice strategy
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
opsoegende said:

yes ...excactly ...buy city proc..use it and get out of the siege ^^


city protection last some time,after it is gonne,join some strong coalition,if you have problems
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
Tonaya said:
ok,maybe only me then ^^
Don't critisize yourself that much, Tonaya :) You need to work on your self-esteem ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
najdorf35
30 March, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

If you are planning on changing the method of package deals, allow me to give an analogy with how real life works and how Plarium works!   


I go to the store and buy 1 dozen eggs, and that is all I can afford.  On the way to the parking lot, I drop my eggs and break them all.  Oh well, I must go back and buy some so I can make a cake.  I cannot afford them.  So, I go back into the store and try to buy another dozen, and now find that I can ONLY buy 3 dozen!!  I cannot afford that...so I go without.

This is how Plarium works.  You buy something, and now you can only buy something more expensive...you cannot be a repeat customer, unless you buy more and pay more.  Not even Amazon would do this...not sure you have the best business model in place for selling your product :)


Do you agree?
UTC +8:00
1663426 users registered; 33853 topics; 252811 posts; our newest member:alim mustofa