This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 30

100 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
filipinac91 said:

who will win 2000 drachmas? :)
The winner will be chosen randomly. I use random.org ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya said:

i just want to say hello Alyona
Hi, Tonaya! Good to see you :)
you didnt see me,yet :)
In this thread I mean :D
i will came to Ukraine because of you 
UTC +0:00
opsoegende
30 March, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

hello there  ...greeetings...

my quistion is ....

its a big problem for many of us newbies to get besiged by ..players with millions and millions of defense..for months and days

..is there any chance that plarium will make it possible to get out of the siege ..like fx if you buy full protection ..using it and pffft the siege is gone ??????

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
bebin007 said:

hii, 

why there is no discount available for token ? ,  to upgrade the  hall of xenia we require 1000 token and for each token we need 50 drachamas..
Unfortunately, no discounts for Tokens are available.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Tonaya

filipinac91 said:

i can bet in what ever anyone want,that Tonaya wont win anything on forum,ever.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

i will came to Ukraine because of you 
That's so sweet :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
opsoegende said:

hello there  ...greeetings...

my quistion is ....

its a big problem for many of us newbies to get besiged by ..players with millions and millions of defense..for months and days

..is there any chance that plarium will make it possible to get out of the siege ..like fx if you buy full protection ..using it and pffft the siege is gone ??????

Unfortunately, we're not planning to change the Siege mechanics.
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
how long this online chat will be?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Tonaya said:

filipinac91 said:

Why are so you sure? Maybe today's your lucky day? :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Tonaya said:

how long this online chat will be?
32 minutes left
spiros0810
30 March, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Cool then, glad to know that there will be a more real time communication within the game from CMs ;)
UTC +8:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
i must ask again,because i didnt understand your answer for upgrading embassy,on plarium server it was on news,no more sketches needed,but in upgrade window sketches are still there.so are sketches needed to upgrade embassy or not?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

spiros0810 said:

Cool then, glad to know that there will be a more real time communication within the game from CMs ;)

Can't promise you online chats within the game. 

But I'm curious, how would players accept them? :)
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

filipinac91 said:

Why are so you sure? Maybe today's your lucky day? :)

i am sure

i hope my lucky day will be when i came in Ukraine :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Tonaya said:

i must ask again,because i didnt understand your answer for upgrading embassy,on plarium server it was on news,no more sketches needed,but in upgrade window sketches are still there.so are sketches needed to upgrade embassy or not?
It will be in our new update, that will come after we finish performance improvements.
najdorf35
Ahhh.....random...so more posts = better chance to win?  Now we know the true nature of Tonaya's chat crush on you :)
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Tonaya said:

i am sure

i hope my lucky day will be when i came in Ukraine :)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
najdorf35 said:

Ahhh.....random...so more posts = better chance to win?  Now we know the true nature of Tonaya's chat crush on you :)

boneystickman
30 March, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
hello you need better package deals for troops etc or the drach boycott will continue not enough value for what plarium is asking not worth !t,the better you treat us the consumer the more we may open our wallets regard's ......boney
UTC +4:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

najdorf35 said:

no,last time i was on online chat i had 5 times more posts then all together,but i didnt get reward,not then,not ever,

Alyona dont like me,but i love her,no matter how she mean is on me
1725484 users registered; 43171 topic; 271707 posts; our newest member:OsiRist