This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 30

100 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
30 March, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 30


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC
Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tahirikamal19
30 March, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
444
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
Tahirikamal19 said:

444
Hi! Do you want to ask something? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
mabreu
30 March, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Hello and thank you for your help.  Am i right in thinking that a level 12 capital with skills developed to level 5 is the same as a level 5 capital with skills up to level 5 ?
UTC +0:00
Paul Walker
30 March, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
When Greece will be free ?
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
mabreu said:

Hello and thank you for your help.  Am i right in thinking that a level 12 capital with skills developed to level 5 is the same as a level 5 capital with skills up to level 5 ?
Yes, you're right.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
i just want to say hello Alyona
UTC +0:00
najdorf35
30 March, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

Sometimes an event starts for a COA that requires us to build troops.  What happens if we have a 20+ hour build queue is that no credit is given to the event until the queue is finished, and thus we cannot participate in the event.

We all have done this where to get rid of excess resources, we build more/extra troops.  

Has this ever been different, and could it be something you might look at?
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC
Paul Walker said:

When Greece will be free ?

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

i just want to say hello Alyona
Hi, Tonaya! Good to see you :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Moose
30 March, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
How much better is a capital at level 20 with skill up to level 20 compared to a pantheon at level 5 with it's 25 percent bonus?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
najdorf35 said:

Sometimes an event starts for a COA that requires us to build troops.  What happens if we have a 20+ hour build queue is that no credit is given to the event until the queue is finished, and thus we cannot participate in the event.

We all have done this where to get rid of excess resources, we build more/extra troops.  

Has this ever been different, and could it be something you might look at?
Only the Units added to the queue count :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
30 March, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

i just want to say hello Alyona
Hi, Tonaya! Good to see you :)
you didnt see me,yet :)
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
Moose said:

How much better is a capital at level 20 with skill up to level 20 compared to a pantheon at level 5 with it's 25 percent bonus?
Capital is something that will always be yours, plus give you high bonuses for different game aspects. Pantheon only allows you to darken Units. :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
spiros0810
30 March, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC

Hey Alyona,

Thanks or opening up the live chat :)

Would this Live Chat be a regular thing here in Sparta? If yes, how often can we reach out to you Community Managers?

Cheers!

Titan

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

i just want to say hello Alyona
Hi, Tonaya! Good to see you :)
you didnt see me,yet :)
In this thread I mean :D
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
filipinac91
30 March, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
who will win 2000 drachmas? :)
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
spiros0810 said:

Hey Alyona,

Thanks or opening up the live chat :)

Would this Live Chat be a regular thing here in Sparta? If yes, how often can we reach out to you Community Managers?

Cheers!

Titan

Hi! Yes, it's regular. We launch it each week. Also, you can ask your questions on forum anytime. I'm checking it daily on my working days ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
bebin007
30 March, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

hii, 


why there is no discount available for token ? ,  to upgrade the  hall of xenia we require 1000 token and for each token we need 50 drachamas..
UTC +5:00
1664827 users registered; 34025 topics; 253228 posts; our newest member:captain jeric