This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 24

58 Replies
Ididicus
24 March, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

Going back to my earlier post.  (about the entertainment forum area)


Many have asked for the winner of the contests to be posted - or for the answer to some of the riddles and puzzles to be posted at the end of the contest.

None have recieved a reply - and no winner is announced or answer provided.


There are angry people now posting negative things about palarium in said posts. Suggestions that there are no winners or that palaruim rigs the contests and does not wish to post the winners so we will not know.

Is there a way to have the winners posted at the end of the contest?

I would love to know the answer to some of the puzzles - (our alliance members have had discussions and debates about the correct answer)

UTC +4:00
0
ramaas1
24 March, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ramaas1 said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ramaas1 said:

Thank you, another question, why would a raider get resources from a max'd out acropolis that has resources under the maximum protected amount.  Granted its only a small amount, but it should be zero.... or am i missing something?
There's a 5% tax on a raid. Raider doesn't get anything. But the tax is paid by the victim.
So you are telling me that if we spend drachmas to upgrade to the maximum protected amount, which i did, and i keep my resources below that amount, i lose 5% for every time i am raided?  
If nothing was changed in this mechanics that I'm not aware of, then yes, you will.
Well that seems rather silly.  Last question, In the Pan Massacre event, it says some COA achievements will be turned off (or something to that effect), can you tell me which ones?
UTC +5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

Going back to my earlier post.  (about the entertainment forum area)


Many have asked for the winner of the contests to be posted - or for the answer to some of the riddles and puzzles to be posted at the end of the contest.

None have recieved a reply - and no winner is announced or answer provided.


There are angry people now posting negative things about palarium in said posts. Suggestions that there are no winners or that palaruim rigs the contests and does not wish to post the winners so we will not know.

Is there a way to have the winners posted at the end of the contest?

I would love to know the answer to some of the puzzles - (our alliance members have had discussions and debates about the correct answer)

All winners are announced in each thread with a contest
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
ramaas1 said:


Well that seems rather silly.  Last question, In the Pan Massacre event, it says some COA achievements will be turned off (or something to that effect), can you tell me which ones?
All that are connected with Pantheons.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Citogal
24 March, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
First, just want to say I enjoy the game and the coalition community.  Recently our Capitol was hit by an attack that included 3 Archons in one concentrated attack - the battle report named 3 Archons.  How is this possible?
UTC +5:00
0
ramaas1
24 March, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ramaas1 said:


Well that seems rather silly.  Last question, In the Pan Massacre event, it says some COA achievements will be turned off (or something to that effect), can you tell me which ones?
All that are connected with Pantheons.
Ok, i lied, one more question.... you free for dinner... :)
UTC +5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
Citogal said:

First, just want to say I enjoy the game and the coalition community.  Recently our Capitol was hit by an attack that included 3 Archons in one concentrated attack - the battle report named 3 Archons.  How is this possible?
It's a joint attack. Up to 3 people can launch it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
ramaas1 said:


Ok, i lied, one more question.... you free for dinner... :)
I don't have time for dinner. Online chat is running 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
joegoulash
24 March, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
if there were no alyona, no you, one-woman font of knowledge, how many would it take to do what you are doing now?  
UTC +4:00
0
Rocket
24 March, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
The amount of allies a clan can have should be capped at 100 the Fact clan can have limitless amounts of allies is unrealistic and prevents conflicts as everyone is allies with everyone else .
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

if there were no alyona, no you, one-woman font of knowledge, how many would it take to do what you are doing now?  
Any of the CMs can do it actually :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC

Rocket said:


The amount of allies a clan can have should be capped at 100 the Fact clan can have limitless amounts of allies is unrealistic and prevents conflicts as everyone is allies with everyone else .

Interesting theory. But Ally mechanics doesn't prevent from attacks ;)


Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
MAT29 OLYMPE DEATH SQUAD
24 March, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Hi Alyona.

I thought it was the end of pantheons massacre. I would like to know what Plarium had planned about this event?

Hoping an answer.

Thanks, and enjoy the game!    


MAT

MAT
UTC +1:00
1
raptors_81
24 March, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
Can we expect offers on keys and chests in the future?
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

MAT29 OLYMPE DEATH SQUAD said:


Hi Alyona.

I thought it was the end of pantheons massacre. I would like to know what Plarium had planned about this event?

Hoping an answer.

Thanks, and enjoy the game!    


MAT

We're planning to change the revive mechanics a bit. Make it more fair. If you lose 5 or less Units now, 1 dies for sure. And we want to improve that part.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
raptors_81 said:

Can we expect offers on keys and chests in the future?
I'm not sure.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
najdorf35
24 March, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
Do Persian Positions have a separate bank for offense and defense?  Or is our investment good for both types?
UTC +8:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
najdorf35 said:

Do Persian Positions have a separate bank for offense and defense?  Or is our investment good for both types?
No, it's one
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 3:06 PM UTC

Our winner is RAMAAS1! Congrats!

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1
1777737 users registered; 48054 topics; 286064 posts; our newest member:ihorky