This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 24

58 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
thunder_45_66 said:

I lost all my troops in the perisian fight there is any way to get the pay back thank you
You can revive certain % of Units in your Infirmary. There's no other way to get your Units back. By hitting PPs you have a certain chance to get a reward, and it can include some Units as well.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
ramaas1
24 March, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC

I know I have bought a lot the higher end drachma packages, but every once in a while, it would be nice if one of the options for me to purchase would be a $19 or $10.... Usually my lowest is $198 or $300.... I know people that don't spend drachmas have these options.... Is this possible?

UTC +5:00
joegoulash
24 March, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
what are bot cities?
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
mickey20i said:

Hi, are you likely to be allowing more new members on the original server? I have a growing coalition, and we are looking for new warriors, which is very hard work now there's no new guys. 

Devil.

All new players are divided between servers :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

ramaas1 said:

I know I have bought a lot the higher end drachma packages, but every once in a while, it would be nice if one of the options for me to purchase would be a $19 or $10.... Usually my lowest is $198 or $300.... I know people that don't spend drachmas have these options.... Is this possible?

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

what are bot cities?
That name is mostly used by players to determine Cities that were created by players in big numbers and mostly administrated by using side programs.
caleb.j.cavazos
24 March, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
what PLAriuM has done to resource collection, bot cities, is horiffic. A unilateral change that hurt many
schalejr3
24 March, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
is there a secret to achieving minimal losses on higher levels on persian  positions?? I could sure make good use of 2500 drachma ;)
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
caleb.j.cavazos said:

what PLAriuM has done to resource collection, bot cities, is horiffic. A unilateral change that hurt many
We didn't do anything to any of the Cities.
ramaas1
24 March, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
Thank you, another question, why would a raider get resources from a max'd out acropolis that has resources under the maximum protected amount.  Granted its only a small amount, but it should be zero.... or am i missing something?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
schalejr3 said:

is there a secret to achieving minimal losses on higher levels on persian  positions?? I could sure make good use of 2500 drachma ;)
The only secret I know is to choose the most effective type of Units ;)
joegoulash
24 March, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
you give your thumbs up to other posts in the forum that call them game-generated but in this online chat discussion you say other players have made them?
Ididicus
24 March, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

There is an admin named andrew adamson running contests and such in the entertainment section of the fourms.

Are these contests real?  Is he part of the palarium team?

The contests offer drach, troops and other rewards for participation or for the winner.

Sometimes there are vague comments about how long the contest will last (today someone will be richer) but most contests have no time frame posted.

Players are still trying to use ones that are months old.

Is there any way to get him to post when the contest will end, or close old ones? 

When people post on old expired ones they bump them above current ones.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
ramaas1 said:

Thank you, another question, why would a raider get resources from a max'd out acropolis that has resources under the maximum protected amount.  Granted its only a small amount, but it should be zero.... or am i missing something?
There's a 5% tax on a raid. Raider doesn't get anything. But the tax is paid by the victim.
Claude
24 March, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
Il manque un bouton de validation lors des demandes d'échanges instentané dans l'argentoratum.
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

you give your thumbs up to other posts in the forum that call them game-generated but in this online chat discussion you say other players have made them?
I never said they are game-generated. On a contrary, I always said they are created by players.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
Claude said:

Il manque un bouton de validation lors des demandes d'échanges instentané dans l'argentoratum.
To Suggestions please.
ramaas1
24 March, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ramaas1 said:

There's a 5% tax on a raid. Raider doesn't get anything. But the tax is paid by the victim.
So you are telling me that if we spend drachmas to upgrade to the maximum protected amount, which i did, and i keep my resources below that amount, i lose 5% for every time i am raided?  
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC

Ididicus said:

There is an admin named andrew adamson running contests and such in the entertainment section of the fourms.

Are these contests real?  Is he part of the palarium team?

The contests offer drach, troops and other rewards for participation or for the winner.

Sometimes there are vague comments about how long the contest will last (today someone will be richer) but most contests have no time frame posted.

Players are still trying to use ones that are months old.

Is there any way to get him to post when the contest will end, or close old ones? 

When people post on old expired ones they bump them above current ones.

Yes, contests are real, and it's our new admin :) He is a part of Plarium 

And unfortunately, we can't tell you for sure when the contests will be closed. It's 1-2 weeks usually. But I will ask him to close the old contests
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
ramaas1 said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ramaas1 said:

So you are telling me that if we spend drachmas to upgrade to the maximum protected amount, which i did, and i keep my resources below that amount, i lose 5% for every time i am raided?  
If nothing was changed in this mechanics that I'm not aware of, then yes, you will.
1661097 users registered; 33486 topics; 252567 posts; our newest member:soogii0601