This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 24

58 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
24 March, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 24

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC

Hi! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread. but please remember to post your Suggestions here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/35525_your-suggestions---2/

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Diogene
24 March, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

Hello Alyona! It's possible reduce the charging time of the raids? Two hours are way too many ... Thanks!

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC
Diogene said:

Hello Alyona! It's possible reduce the charging time of the raids? Two hours are way too many ... Thanks!

Hi! We're planning to introduce some features that will help you with that :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
joegoulash
24 March, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

hello alyona

when will pools of fate and pools of fidelity be available in thracian server?
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

hello alyona

when will pools of fate and pools of fidelity be available in thracian server?
Hi! Unfortunately, I don't have such information. As soon as the map grows enough I guess :)
whitham
24 March, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
Any ideas on trading silver caduceus for gold ones? After a certain point they are worthless to higher level players...
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
whitham said:

Any ideas on trading silver caduceus for gold ones? After a certain point they are worthless to higher level players...
Unfortunately, this idea was declined. However, our devs will looks for another solution.
joegoulash
24 March, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
in my infirmary there is a pool, a guy goes in it and then goes around to back of the building, then a girl follows him.  what are they doing back there?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

in my infirmary there is a pool, a guy goes in it and then goes around to back of the building, then a girl follows him.  what are they doing back there?
I didn't spy upon them :) Maybe you have some ideas?
joegoulash
24 March, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
maybe the devs could add another tableau
DUB
24 March, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
how long before you get rid of the one man siege attacks on the capital 
DUB
24 March, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
how come we have limits on clan attacks if we want too send 1.5 billion on attack we should be able too do or send it 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

maybe the devs could add another tableau
Where?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
DUB said:

how long before you get rid of the one man siege attacks on the capital 
You mean adding filters to reports?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 March, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
DUB said:

how come we have limits on clan attacks if we want too send 1.5 billion on attack we should be able too do or send it 
That would be unfair. Attack limits are the only thing that keeps some Coalitions from wiping everyone from the Map.
robtjolk
24 March, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC

hi , is it posible to make the max res you can cat from a city more then 50k a week,afther 1 raid somtimes you can do nothing in my neberhood and have to sent raids far away. so you can loose intrest in play .

UTC +1:00
thunder_45_66
24 March, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
I lost all my troops in the perisian fight there is any way to get the pay back thank you
Sam
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
robtjolk said:

hi , is it posible to make the max res you can cat from a city more then 50k a week,afther 1 raid somtimes you can do nothing in my neberhood and have to sent raids far away. so you can loose intrest in play .

Hi! Unfortunately, we're not planning to raise the limit for now.
mickey20i

Hi, are you likely to be allowing more new members on the original server? I have a growing coalition, and we are looking for new warriors, which is very hard work now there's no new guys. 

Devil.

1665156 users registered; 34053 topics; 253305 posts; our newest member:windthegamer2