This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 17

47 Replies
Nerdz
17 March, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

For Sales and Marketing strategies, I would like to suggest the following: 

1. Ofc aside from dollay payment, why don't you provide items to be sold or exchanged  on drachmas similar to other games like NFSW?

2. I notice the emporia has becomie unfavorable except to the very few who are privilegedly sronger and as a result, it is mostly empty or unoccupied, why don't you provide time allocation wherein say for the first 5 minutes of occupancy, it cannot be attacked but when the player decides to exceed the time of occupancy, he becomes vulnerable to occupation or capture

3. Make the price for pool of fidelity cheaper to enhance movements of players more dynamic. The more movements, the more active and more actions that can increase battle encounters and thereafter, higher demand for troops and further, sales of items :)

4. Provide prizes for successful raids and defenses of players to enhance actions in hellas.

5.  The game is quite slow in pacing that the prolonged waiting of action or accomplishment turns the game a bit boring. Speed it up a bit like time of travel of troops, time of training troops and signing agreements... 

6, If any of my suggestions enchanced the game excitement among players and increase sales, please don't forget to reward me with items :)

UTC +8:00
cosmos-99
17 March, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

cosmos-99 said:

well, shamrock Actions are everything about the irish like the Video, the reward, the Special green event

Oh :) Yes, we'll definitely have more of such events in the future.

i really like this cause the fun factor is raising

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hello Alyona.

Is there any news about the intellect points?  

Thank you.
We're still not ready to implement this feature here. Maybe a month or so left for preparations :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
Nerdz said:

For Sales and Marketing strategies, I would like to suggest the following: 

1. Ofc aside from dollay payment, why don't you provide items to be sold or exchanged  on drachmas similar to other games like NFSW?

2. I notice the emporia has becomie unfavorable except to the very few who are privilegedly sronger and as a result, it is mostly empty or unoccupied, why don't you provide time allocation wherein say for the first 5 minutes of occupancy, it cannot be attacked but when the player decides to exceed the time of occupancy, he becomes vulnerable to occupation or capture

3. Make the price for pool of fidelity cheaper to enhance movements of players more dynamic. The more movements, the more active and more actions that can increase battle encounters and thereafter, higher demand for troops and further, sales of items :)

4. Provide prizes for successful raids and defenses of players to enhance actions in hellas.

5.  The game is quite slow in pacing that the prolonged waiting of action or accomplishment turns the game a bit boring. Speed it up a bit like time of travel of troops, time of training troops and signing agreements... 

6, If any of my suggestions enchanced the game excitement among players and increase sales, please don't forget to reward me with items :)

Hi! Please post your suggestions in ":Your suggestions" thread.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
rolandino70
It will be possible in the future to send drachmas to friends ?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
cosmos-99 said:

i really like this cause the fun factor is raising

I'm glad to hear it! :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
rolandino70 said:

It will be possible in the future to send drachmas to friends ?
No, this feature can be abused :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
Thank you all for your questions! Our winner is Zenekin! Drachmas sent! Congrats!
1781273 users registered; 48445 topics; 287497 posts; our newest member:fggggfg