This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 17

47 Replies
patemanel
17 March, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
Is there going to be new troops introduced in the near future? Hopefully some I can buy with Denarii
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
patemanel said:

Is there going to be new troops introduced in the near future? Hopefully some I can buy with Denarii
No such plans for near future :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Diogene
17 March, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

Hello Alyona. I noticed that the embassy's icon has been removed. I would like to know if there will be other changes of this kind (for other buildings) or if the developers have deemed appropriate only this change. Thank you.

UTC +1:00
Mithras Hierophantes
Can you wish me a Happy Birthday and St. Patty's Day at the same time?
"I am a son of Earth and starry Heaven. I am thirsty, please give me something to drink from the fountain of memory." - Sons Of Mithras
UTC +8:00
cosmos-99
well, shamrock Actions are everything about the irish like the Video, the reward, the Special green event
UTC +1:00
Mithras Hierophantes

"I am a son of Earth and starry Heaven. I am thirsty, please give me something to drink from the fountain of memory." - Sons Of Mithras
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Diogene said:

Hello Alyona. I noticed that the embassy's icon has been removed. I would like to know if there will be other changes of this kind (for other buildings) or if the developers have deemed appropriate only this change. Thank you.

Embassy con appears only when you have incoming applications :) No other changes are planned yet.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
patemanel
17 March, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
Can I get a decent army drachma offer?
oscar sanchez
17 March, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva dijo:

Oscar Sánchez dijo:

Hola me gustaría saber si los premios de 2000 dracmas para responder a los juegos del foro tienen algún tipo de problema. Gracias.

¡Hola! Podría especificar su problema? No estoy seguro de entender que :)

I mean I've answered some games and never received the reward of 2000 drachmas. Commenting with other players I have been told that they do not know anyone who has received it. I wonder if it is something that is doing me wrong or simply there was a problem. Thank you.

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

Mithradatus Sixtus said:

Sure! Happy Birthday and St. Patrick's Day!

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
cosmos-99 said:

well, shamrock Actions are everything about the irish like the Video, the reward, the Special green event
Oh :) Yes, we'll definitely have more of such events in the future.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
patemanel said:

Can I get a decent army drachma offer?
Offers are always random. I can't predict them.
IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS
17 March, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

The resources/units we lost in PPs that we don’t get back when the Payout occurs (when the payout cost more resources that the investment resources/units) stays in the Bank for future payouts ? Yes Or No 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
oscar sanchez said:

Oscar Sánchez dijo:

Hola me gustaría saber si los premios de 2000 dracmas para responder a los juegos del foro tienen algún tipo de problema. Gracias.

¡Hola! Podría especificar su problema? No estoy seguro de entender que :)

I mean I've answered some games and never received the reward of 2000 drachmas. Commenting with other players I have been told that they do not know anyone who has received it. I wonder if it is something that is doing me wrong or simply there was a problem. Thank you.

The winners are always chosen randomly. If you were picked a winner, but didn't receive your reward, contact Basileus Leonidas in PM :)
patemanel
17 March, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
Why are the tournament rewards so lame?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS said:

The resources/units we lost in PPs that we don’t get back when the Payout occurs (when the payout cost more resources that the investment resources/units) stays in the Bank for future payouts ? Yes Or No 

If you didn't get something back, it will stay there for future rewards ;)
oscar sanchez
17 March, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC

Oscar Sánchez dijo:

Alyona Kolomiitseva DIJO:

Oscar Sánchez DIJO:

Hola me gustaria saber si los premios de 2.000 dracmas para un respondedor los juegos del foro Tienen ALGÚN tipo de problema. Gracias.

¡Hola! Podria Especificar Problema Do? No Estoy Seguro de entendre Que :)

Quiero decir que yo he respondido a algunos juegos y nunca recibió el premio de 2.000 dracmas. Al comentar con otros jugadores me han dicho que ellos no conocen a nadie que lo ha recibido. Me pregunto si es algo que está haciendo me mal o, simplemente, había un problema. Gracias.

Los ganadores siempre son elegidos al azar. Si se recogieron un ganador, pero no recibió su recompensa, póngase en contacto con Basileus Leonidas en PM :)
gracias
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

patemanel said:

Why are the tournament rewards so lame?

We would like to emphasize that Tournaments should not be considered the only way to receive Units, Crystals, or Items. Tournaments may add a bonus to all actions you perform in the game, such as fighting rivals, capturing Pantheons, attacking and defending Persian Positions, developing your City, etc., but they are only a nice addition. The main purpose of the aforementioned actions is to get Resources from Raids, rewards from PPs, and actively develop your City.

Also, Tournament rewards have always been subject to change. We regularly add some new Items, remove some old ones, change the amounts of things you get, etc. Our developers carefully calculate each Tournament reward emphasizing that rewards are a bonus, not the main point of participating in Tournaments. 

kjm

Hello Alyona.

Is there any news about the intellect points?  

Thank you.
UTC +9:00
patemanel
oh okay, well that clears it up. thanks :)
1779515 users registered; 48271 topic; 286836 posts; our newest member:Rothanak•