This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 17

47 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
17 March, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 17

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
Hi, everyone! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions here.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Wy San Luis
17 March, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

What's your facebook name?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

What's your facebook name?
Same as here :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Paul Walker
17 March, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
Plarium personal workers are playing plarium games too ?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
Paul Walker said:

Plarium personal workers are playing plarium games too ?
Yes, but only on test servers.
Leonidas
17 March, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
Leonidas said:

Hi Leonidas! :)
thunder_45_66
17 March, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC

hi its a fabulous game , I am enjoying it a lot in my coalition , why you don't give us the permit to change the war council to green like the other level 20 building .

thank you

thundersam
Sam
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
thunder_45_66 said:

hi its a fabulous game , I am enjoying it a lot in my coalition , why you don't give us the permit to change the war council to green like the other level 20 building .

thank you

thundersam

We decided to keep the color of the new buildings, as we didn't receive positive feedback about that change in the past :)
raptors_81
17 March, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC

Is there a chance that a player have a coa history?

Where he/she has been and when. That could give each player a reputation and some credentials to show when trying to apply to a new coa.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC
raptors_81 said:

Is there a chance that a player have a coa history?

Where he/she has been and when. That could give each player a reputation and some credentials to show when trying to apply to a new coa.

Unfortunately, we're not planning to add it to the game, as it would require additional space on server.
Zenekin
17 March, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC

Hi there, is there any possibility to maximize the daily raid limit?

Thanks
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Thanks
Yes, we have such plans actually ;)
cosmos-99
17 March, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
Hello, i just want to say that i really like the shamrock Actions - is something like that going on in the future ?
UTC +1:00
oscar sanchez
17 March, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

Hi I would like to know if the prizes of 2000 drachmas to answer to the games of the forum have some type of problem. Thank you.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
cosmos-99 said:

Hello, i just want to say that i really like the shamrock Actions - is something like that going on in the future ?
What are shamrock Actions? :)
Zenekin
17 March, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC

Zenekin said:

Thanks
Yes, we have such plans actually ;)

That's really good to hear Alyona. I hope these plans come to fruition soon.

Best Regards
UTC +3:00
njhorseman
What is the purpose of Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and other future holidays decor items?  Is it to indicate to those visiting the cities that they were in existence for those holidays and purchased these decor items?
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
oscar sanchez said:

Hi I would like to know if the prizes of 2000 drachmas to answer to the games of the forum have some type of problem. Thank you.

Hi! Could you please specify your issue? I'm not sure I understand it :)
1780510 users registered; 48388 topics; 287268 posts; our newest member:Commander 2831825