This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 10

46 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
Aegis said:

Speaking about Coalition Tournaments that have a multipication factor (1.2  1.5  2.0  2.2)... The Milestones eevry coalition has to reach is not the same for all... How is this determined ? 
Based on the number of active players in your Coalition
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
icefooxiii
10 March, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Hi

Since a few months, emporia have no more interest.

You cannot take resources more than 10 minutes because the perso event destroy unit in empora give now better units.

But mostly because destroy units in emporia give war points... Its the better way to get war points for all war vent. ( and emporia event : 1 collecting against 10 battle )

I think you should create special for those who wants to make war. ( with acropolis no units stay in cities for war events.. )

Best regards
Lord IceFoo XIII
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
icefooxiii said:

Hi

Since a few months, emporia have no more interest.

You cannot take resources more than 10 minutes because the perso event destroy unit in empora give now better units.

But mostly because destroy units in emporia give war points... Its the better way to get war points for all war vent. ( and emporia event : 1 collecting against 10 battle )

I think you should create special for those who wants to make war. ( with acropolis no units stay in cities for war events.. )

Best regards
We have passed player feedback and suggestions regarding Emporia to devs. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
icefooxiii
10 March, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC

Good

Thanks
Lord IceFoo XIII
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
icefooxiii said:

Good

Thanks
YW :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Congrats to our winner - MORPHEUS32! :)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
And thank you all for your questions!
1666654 users registered; 33964 topics; 253735 posts; our newest member:Trillheart35