This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 10

46 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

i have a city on both servers - will you be sending the 2000 drachmas to both cities?
No, only to one City.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
joegoulash
10 March, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

joegoulash said:

i have a city on both servers - will you be sending the 2000 drachmas to both cities?
No, only to one City.
how about 1000 drachmas to one city and 1000 drachmas to the other city?
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

joegoulash said:

No, only to one City.
Sure, that's possible :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Willikins
10 March, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
Hi there! Can we get a Battle Planner Function where we can enter the number of each type of unit, level, General's Stats, bonuses, etc. and then enter the opponent's numbers (from scouting report) and then get a projected number of troops lost as well as projected losses to the enemy? I think this would help and encourage us to battle more. :)
UTC +0:00
joegoulash
:)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
joegoulash said:

joegoulash said:

No, only to one City.
You can even request sending Drachmas to your friend :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC
Willikins said:

Hi there! Can we get a Battle Planner Function where we can enter the number of each type of unit, level, General's Stats, bonuses, etc. and then enter the opponent's numbers (from scouting report) and then get a projected number of troops lost as well as projected losses to the enemy? I think this would help and encourage us to battle more. :)
Unfortunately, that's impossible. All battles are calculated on server at the moment they occur.
Aegis
Hi ! I want to ask something about (personal) allies... Is there any real use ?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Aegis said:

Hi ! I want to ask something about (personal) allies... Is there any real use ?
You receive their reports ;)
Leonidas
10 March, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
hello :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
Leonidas said:

hello :)
Hi, Leonidas! :)
joegoulash
10 March, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
what's the weather like in ukraine?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

joegoulash said:

what's the weather like in ukraine?

A couple of weeks ago it was like: 

But now it's warm and sunny :)
gmellis625
10 March, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
I understand how tough it would be to create an entire game app, but isn't it possible to have an app to receive reports? For example, I get a phone notification when my city has been scouted or when an artisan finishes a construction project. 
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
gmellis625 said:

I understand how tough it would be to create an entire game app, but isn't it possible to have an app to receive reports? For example, I get a phone notification when my city has been scouted or when an artisan finishes a construction project. 
That's an interesting idea :) We'll think about it.
madmaxxx1971
10 March, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC

hi

I want to ask if  city lvl has any impact in battle stats, like effects and agreements .

thx

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
madmaxxx1971 said:

hi

I want to ask if  city lvl has any impact in battle stats, like effects and agreements .

thx

No, it doesn't
cannettone
10 March, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

Are you considering to put certain targets in the game in which they must act in synergy both offensive and defensive troops?

UTC +1:00
Aegis
10 March, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
Speaking about Coalition Tournaments that have a multipication factor (1.2  1.5  2.0  2.2)... The Milestones eevry coalition has to reach is not the same for all... How is this determined ? 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
cannettone said:

Are you considering to put certain targets in the game in which they must act in synergy both offensive and defensive troops?

I haven't heard of such plans.
1720950 users registered; 42397 topics; 270900 posts; our newest member:Commander #2680772