This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 3

48 Replies
detlolba
3 March, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
how come  it takes so long when you write ticket it can take what seems like  forever . any way too speed them up and if we not happy some way too get hearing or something not just no we looked into sorry their no bug ticket close . thats not very nice way too treat the people who pay too keep the lights on . thank you for your time 
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
raptors_81 said:

I would like to suggest to have more visual changes. I know this suppose to be Sparta and we are against Xerxes, but you already have Roman units, asian style visuals while you upgrade with schemes your buildings so why not add more changes like:

City designs: Vikings, Asians, Rome, etc

Buildings designs with schemes: similar to city designs. First design choose for free and if you want to change it cost drachmas.

Each design add different bonuses, for example:

Vikings, extra speed to galleys, you know they were excellent sailors.

Rome, add extra city defense bonus

Asians, increase % of production resources.

These are examples of course.

BTW: thanks for the reply with my fortune wheel issue.

Hi! We are planning to add new temporary Schemas, but definitely not in Vikings-Rome-Asian style :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
kingergamer
3 March, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
how to get this 2000 drachmas? :D
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC
kingergamer said:

how to get this 2000 drachmas? :D
The winner will be chosen randomly :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
spartatoporu
3 March, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

What do you think about the fire at Trump hotel ?! Was made by man or some malfunctioned machine get on fire ?!

Thank you for your 2k drachmas ! 

sarathps04
3 March, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Its classified?

Come on, so i need to sacrifice my imperial and roman units at pp without any knowledge. Whats so classified in it?

Whats the resource value of imperial mounted peltast? Its a simple question.

Or if theres no resource value for imperial units, please let us know. Because i saw someone talking like that in forum.

My coa members are playing pp using imperial units. So i just want to know whether they are doing blunder things or not.

Please answer me....

Otherwise my coa members will follow large mistakes....

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
spartatoporu said:

What do you think about the fire at Trump hotel ?! Was made by man or some malfunctioned machine get on fire ?!

Thank you for your 2k drachmas ! 

Unfortunately, I haven't heard of this incident. I hope no one got hurt.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC
Our winner is Zenekin. Please PM me with your coords.
sarathps04
3 March, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC
Why are you not answering me?
UTC +5:00
1721763 users registered; 42556 topics; 271521 post; our newest member:danis