This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 3

48 Replies
Diogene
3 March, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Diogene said:

We will introduce new units? And some news to implement pvp segment of the game? Thanks for your time.

Hi! Yes, we're planning to add more Units in the future. As for the PvP segment, what would you suggest?

As I suggested in another thread, I'd come revised the siege operation. At the moment this is used mostly against inactive players. You can introduce some innovations to make beneficial besiege an active player? There may be different ways: debuff on the production, stop the recruitment, increase the number and plundered resources ... These are just a few examples ...

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
Diogene said:

As I suggested in another thread, I'd come revised the siege operation. At the moment this is used mostly against inactive players. You can introduce some innovations to make beneficial besiege an active player? There may be different ways: debuff on the production, stop the recruitment, increase the number and plundered resources ... These are just a few examples ...

Unfortunately, our devs will not change the siege mechanics. It's a very old part of the code and there's a risk to cause some issues by changing it :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
joegoulash
3 March, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
you said new units were in the planning stage, i have one new legendary - big bertha, provides offense and defense bonus to all classes of troops, you could say she swings both ways and takes on all comers.  not a suggestion, i asking you - what do you think of big bertha?
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

you said new units were in the planning stage, i have one new legendary - big bertha, provides offense and defense bonus to all classes of troops, you could say she swings both ways and takes on all comers.  not a suggestion, i asking you - what do you think of big bertha?
I think that would be an interesting Unit. We had something similar in another game some time ago :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
joegoulash
3 March, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
:)  thank you for your reply.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

:)  thank you for your reply.
You're welcome :)
sarathps04
3 March, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

Hi,

Whats the resources values of imperial units and roman units?

i dont find the answer any where in forum. All of them were more or less assumptions. 

One gladiator costs 250 denarii. It means 250 bronze n 250 timber. So if i kill one gladiator in pp, will i get 500(250+250) resource value?

Also i fear to play pp with imperial units, because i dont know whether it gives any resource value or not. Also as they are unique units, i only collect them.

So whats the resource values of roman and imperial units?

With regards

Sarath

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
sarathps04 said:

Hi,

Whats the resources values of imperial units and roman units?

i dont find the answer any where in forum. All of them were more or less assumptions. 

One gladiator costs 250 denarii. It means 250 bronze n 250 timber. So if i kill one gladiator in pp, will i get 500(250+250) resource value?

Also i fear to play pp with imperial units, because i dont know whether it gives any resource value or not. Also as they are unique units, i only collect them.

So whats the resource values of roman and imperial units?

With regards

Sarath

Hi! Unfortunately, I cannot share such information as it's classified :)
detlolba
3 March, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
lol
Diogene
3 March, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Diogene said:

Unfortunately, our devs will not change the siege mechanics. It's a very old part of the code and there's a risk to cause some issues by changing it :)

It's a shame to hear this. I hope that the developers will make soon realize that the current siege technique has very little useful and fun. Thanks for your time.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
Diogene said:

It's a shame to hear this. I hope that the developers will make soon realize that the current siege technique has very little useful and fun. Thanks for your time.

I'd say everything is possible ;)
detlolba
3 March, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
how come you have bug with offense and defense numbers , make us plan too do x they take away the man power and stop wars instead of makeing them 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

detlolba said:

how come you have bug with offense and defense numbers , make us plan too do x they take away the man power and stop wars instead of makeing them 

This decrease reflects the fixing of a bug that had been mistakenly granting double the bonus to Unit strength from Discipline upgrades.

The bonuses have been corrected and the interface will display accurate Coalition statistics. Now that the bug has been fixed, no Coalition will be able to gain an unfair advantage by abusing it.

detlolba
3 March, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
i love too move up close and siege people up killing all their men in their city and saving the raids for their buddy next too them and you can do it all you want . do not take that away 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
detlolba said:

i love too move up close and siege people up killing all their men in their city and saving the raids for their buddy next too them and you can do it all you want . do not take that away 
We're not planning to take that away :)
detlolba
we loved too abuse a lot clans in the game they need good smack beat down 
spartatoporu
Basileus Leonidas said:

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

raptors_81
3 March, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

I would like to suggest to have more visual changes. I know this suppose to be Sparta and we are against Xerxes, but you already have Roman units, asian style visuals while you upgrade with schemes your buildings so why not add more changes like:

City designs: Vikings, Asians, Rome, etc

Buildings designs with schemes: similar to city designs. First design choose for free and if you want to change it cost drachmas.

Each design add different bonuses, for example:

Vikings, extra speed to galleys, you know they were excellent sailors.

Rome, add extra city defense bonus

Asians, increase % of production resources.

These are examples of course.

BTW: thanks for the reply with my fortune wheel issue.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC
detlolba said:

we loved too abuse a lot clans in the game they need good smack beat down 
Well, it's a part of your strategy after all :)
sarathps04
3 March, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

Its classified? 

Come on, so i need to sacrifice my imperial and roman units at pp without any knowledge. Whats so classified in it?

Whats the resource value of imperial mounted peltast? Its a simple question.

Or if theres no resource value for imperial units, please let us know. Because i saw someone talking like that in forum.

My coa members are playing pp using imperial units. So i just want to know whether they are doing blunder things or not.

Please answer me....

Otherwise my coa members will follow large mistakes....
UTC +5:00
1666534 users registered; 33963 topics; 253704 posts; our newest member:Commander #2559667