This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 3

48 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
3 March, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer all of your questions here.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zenekin
3 March, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

Hi there. when is this Pantheon Massacre tournament gonna end permanently? 

UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Hi there. when is this Pantheon Massacre tournament gonna end permanently? 

Hi! Right now we are not planning to remove this Tournament from our schedule. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Diogene
3 March, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

Hi. In the "Suggestions" I proposed to change the Assassin Greek functions, but was told that soon the news will be introduced which will allow to counteract their actions (particularly against the destruction of the temple of Hermes). I would like to know when this will happen, and what consist these changes. Thank you.

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC
Diogene said:

Hi. In the "Suggestions" I proposed to change the Assassin Greek functions, but was told that soon the news will be introduced which will allow to counteract their actions (particularly against the destruction of the temple of Hermes). I would like to know when this will happen, and what consist these changes. Thank you.

Unfortunately, our developers didn't give us any eta :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
David Hedges
3 March, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC

please can you tell me why my auto hide failed last night and even moved troops out of my acropolis?

And also tell me how, with a 30% revive rate I get 26 javs returned from 113 killed??




UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
David Hedges said:

please can you tell me why my auto hide failed last night and even moved troops out of my acropolis?


Hi! There's no registered bug describing such behavior of this Item. Are you sure that it did that? Maybe you have some Units built over night?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
David Hedges
3 March, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

03.45 autohide set and went to bed

05.08, troops retuning from raid are hit

09.08 all troops out and hit. Not support from coa (so that was not the issue)

10.33, new build troops hit

10.45, logged in to see auto hide still active


 from 09.08 attack 113 javelins killed. 26 returned in infirmary at 30% revive..


please explain
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
David Hedges said:

03.45 autohide set and went to bed

05.08, troops retuning from raid are hit

09.08 all troops out and hit. Not support from coa (so that was not the issue)

10.33, new build troops hit

10.45, logged in to see auto hide still active


 from 09.08 attack 113 javelins killed. 26 returned in infirmary at 30% revive..


please explain
And when did Units return from raid?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Diogene
3 March, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

We will introduce new units? And some news to implement pvp segment of the game? Thanks for your time.

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
Diogene said:

We will introduce new units? And some news to implement pvp segment of the game? Thanks for your time.

Hi! Yes, we're planning to add more Units in the future. As for the PvP segment, what would you suggest?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
David Hedges
3 March, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

David Hedges said:

03.45 autohide set and went to bed

05.08, troops retuning from raid are hit

09.08 all troops out and hit. Not support from coa (so that was not the issue)

10.33, new build troops hit

10.45, logged in to see auto hide still active


 from 09.08 attack 113 javelins killed. 26 returned in infirmary at 30% revive..


please explain
And when did Units return from raid?
after I had gone to bed...so after auto hide was set
UTC +0:00
raptors_81
3 March, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC

Fix the fortune wheel. All weeks I'm getting like 3 days of city scheme change and 2 more of 40% units, while only 2 remaining days for different offers.

I don't know if this is intentional but 3 days per week on city offer is really annoying.
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC

David Hedges said:



after I had gone to bed...so after auto hide was set

Seems like a bug to me. Please contact our Suport Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and describe the issue in details. Choose the category in-game losses. They will be happy to assist you and investigate the issue in game logs.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

raptors_81 said:


Fix the fortune wheel. All weeks I'm getting like 3 days of city scheme change and 2 more of 40% units, while only 2 remaining days for different offers.

I don't know if this is intentional but 3 days per week on city offer is really annoying.

Wheel of Fortune issues are investigated individually by Support. Please submit a ticket: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
David Hedges
3 March, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


David Hedges said:



after I had gone to bed...so after auto hide was set

Seems like a bug to me. Please contact our Suport Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and describe the issue in details. Choose the category in-game losses. They will be happy to assist you and investigate the issue in game logs.

Thank you


UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
David Hedges said:



Thank you


You're very welcome! If you need any further assistance, we'll be happy to see you on Forum anytime :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
joegoulash
3 March, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC

Aylona, here and on facebook server you have a feminine avatar.  But on facebook server you are refered to with a masculine pronoun.  So my question is, my 2,000 drachma question is


Are you a boy?  Or a girl?
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

Aylona, here and on facebook server you have a feminine avatar.  But on facebook server you are refered to with a masculine pronoun.  So my question is, my 2,000 drachma question is


Are you a boy?  Or a girl?
I'm a girl. I have no idea why FB thinks otherwise...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1666521 users registered; 33963 topics; 253696 posts; our newest member:Castle №10915619