This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 24

90 Replies
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:


i see devs and game makers whole picture,that is why i complain on forum
Maybe we should raise this topic again some time, how do you think?
i am not always online when you are answering online here.it would be good if you could receive msgs from me.i agree
UTC +0:00
ramaas1
24 February, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
The poly in our coa that is in charge of articles recently had a blood vessel bleed in their brain and unfortunately will be in the hospital for a while.  Amazingly, her concern was the articles she has in her possession for the coa (amazing woman)... anyway, she wanted to know if there is a way for her to pass the 150 or so articles to another one of our leaders?
UTC +5:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

it is 16:00 hours,you gonna close this thread,so i'm going to eat hot soup :)

bye
UTC +0:00
GLENCAIRN
24 February, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

Did i give my details to another player. Why would i do that? 


UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


i am not always online when you are answering online here.it would be good if you could receive msgs from me.i agree
I open my PM only when I'm looking for new Mods. But You can always come to online chats if the time is suitable for you :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC

ramaas1 said:


The poly in our coa that is in charge of articles recently had a blood vessel bleed in their brain and unfortunately will be in the hospital for a while.  Amazingly, her concern was the articles she has in her possession for the coa (amazing woman)... anyway, she wanted to know if there is a way for her to pass the 150 or so articles to another one of our leaders?

Unfortunately, we can't do it from our side. She can only transfer them when she logs in. 

I'm really sorry to hear sad news, and I hope she'll get well soon!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

it is 16:00 hours,you gonna close this thread,so i'm going to eat hot soup :)

bye
Yes, I'm going to close it very soon :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC
GLENCAIRN said:

Did i give my details to another player. Why would i do that? 


It's just a guess. I know for sure that you're the only player who can change your City name. Also it could be done by Plarium, but you would receive a PM from us then.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Ididicus
24 February, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC
Does the city defense bonus improve the durability of the temple of hermes or towers in any way?
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC
ididicus said:

Does the city defense bonus improve the durability of the temple of hermes or towers in any way?
Unfortunately, it doesn't.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC

Congrats to our winner - KJM! 

And thank you all for your questions!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1662090 users registered; 33520 topics; 252673 posts; our newest member:dabsbiz