This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 24

90 Replies
Ididicus
24 February, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

It would also be nice to know with certainty weather or not visiting units (that friends and allies have sent to help defend your city) receive the defense bonus of your city.

or is the city defense bonus only for your own troops.    


UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC

Tonaya said:


can you,please,tell me this:

when you get on work and when you see a lot Tonaya's posts,before reading it,how do you feel?

what is your first thought:

1.uhhh,here is that boring Tonaya again

2.i hate Tonaya

3.i will ban him again but this time for loooong time

4.i will just ignore him

5.if i accept some of his suggestions,maybe he will stop

I always enjoy reading all posts on our forum. You're one of the most active Forum members, Tonaya! So I'm glad to see you here!

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


who put offence in capital?i meant for defence,it would be helpful for coalition
Devs don't want to give so much power over someone's Units to Hegemons. Someone can send Offense by a mistake :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC
ididicus said:

It would also be nice to know with certainty weather or not visiting units (that friends and allies have sent to help defend your city) receive the defense bonus of your city.

or is the city defense bonus only for your own troops.    


All Reinforcements sent by your friends receive your City bonus.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
msteele963
24 February, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
Our hegemon has been AWOL for over a month.  Is there a way we can replace him with another member of our coalition?
UTC +4:00
ramaas1
24 February, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
Are we still able to ask questions?
UTC +5:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:


can you,please,tell me this:

when you get on work and when you see a lot Tonaya's posts,before reading it,how do you feel?

what is your first thought:

1.uhhh,here is that boring Tonaya again

2.i hate Tonaya

3.i will ban him again but this time for loooong time

4.i will just ignore him

5.if i accept some of his suggestions,maybe he will stop

I always enjoy reading all posts on our forum. You're one of the most active Forum members, Tonaya! So I'm glad to see you here!

you are like politicians,people ask them one thing,and they talk what they want lol.so you dodge to answer again,which on is it from those 5,which is the closest?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC

msteele963 said:


Our hegemon has been AWOL for over a month.  Is there a way we can replace him with another member of our coalition?

Yes. You need to contact Support and they will do it for you: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC
ramaas1 said:

Are we still able to ask questions?
Sure! :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


you are like politicians,people ask them one thing,and they talk what they want lol.so you dodge to answer again,which on is it from those 5,which is the closest?
None of them is close enough to what I feel about your posts :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Achilles
24 February, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

HELLO

DO THE OFF AND DEF ELIXIRS APPLY ONLY TO OFF AND DEF TROOPS RESPECTIVELY?  IS IT THE SAME FOR THE GENRAL POINTS? THANK YOU ACHILLES
UTC +7:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:



who put offence in capital?i meant for defence,it would be helpful for coalition
Devs don't want to give so much power over someone's Units to Hegemons. Someone can send Offense by a mistake :)

why they dont want?if it is coalition plan to do something,to defend capital,or not,why hegemon dont have possibility to send back defence from some players?could you ask devs again about it?

UTC +0:00
GLENCAIRN
24 February, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
interesting to see that an enemy within the kracken coalition could change my name, i have seen several breaches of Plariums games. Is this another one Alyona?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

Achilles said:


HELLO

DO THE OFF AND DEF ELIXIRS APPLY ONLY TO OFF AND DEF TROOPS RESPECTIVELY?  IS IT THE SAME FOR THE GENRAL POINTS? THANK YOU ACHILLES

Hi! Each Elixir is applied to a certain type of Units. 

General Equipment increases the appropriate stat of certain Units. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


why they dont want?if it is coalition plan to do something,to defend capital,or not,why hegemon dont have possibility to send back defence from some players?could you ask devs again about it?

I know. I also think it would be a positive change. But you and I can't see the whole picture like they do :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:



you are like politicians,people ask them one thing,and they talk what they want lol.so you dodge to answer again,which on is it from those 5,which is the closest?
None of them is close enough to what I feel about your posts :)

thank you.so your first thought is not negative? it is a progress :) important is that you have some feelings ^^

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
GLENCAIRN said:

interesting to see that an enemy within the kracken coalition could change my name, i have seen several breaches of Plariums games. Is this another one Alyona?
No one can change your name! Are you sure you didn't share your login info with someone?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:


why they dont want?if it is coalition plan to do something,to defend capital,or not,why hegemon dont have possibility to send back defence from some players?could you ask devs again about it?

I know. I also think it would be a positive change. But you and I can't see the whole picture like they do :)
i see devs and game makers whole picture,that is why i complain on forum
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


thank you.so your first thought is not negative? it is a progress :) important is that you have some feelings ^^

It's not negative, Tonaya. I know you feel upset sometimes, but I want you to know that we're always glad to see you here and always ready to support you!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


i see devs and game makers whole picture,that is why i complain on forum
Maybe we should raise this topic again some time, how do you think?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1719659 users registered; 42344 topics; 270227 posts; our newest member:densik