This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 24

90 Replies
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/29769_positions-update--2/2

UTC +0:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

so my post are not useful?maybe you didnt read all of mine,i'll try to find link

what is your favour color?

1) Did you write a tutorial? :)

2) Not sure actually :D

i did for persians,but cant find where is it now >:(
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
alexander.82thunder said:

when is the next/future development for Sparta war in terms of new feature with rapid level progress?
Not sure I understand you correctly. If you mean the next update, it's next week :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/29769_positions-update--2/2

Thanks, I'll answer you there after the online chat :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

i did for persians,but cant find where is it now >:(

Did you post it in Game Tutorials section?

I guess it could be in our thread in News where we ask players to share their tips.
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

here it is

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/35199_get-a-chance-to-win-10-000-drachmas-

rob
24 February, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC

rob said:

Tell us some new things they working on :-) please!

Sure! :) Our designers are working on new Decor! Also, they will make it easier to build Decor. We had a suggestion some time ago to make all buildings transparent when you build something as the spots can be hidden behind your buildings. And This task is actually ready. Should be implemented with the next game update.

Okey good! would be fun if they add water (moats) and crocodiles too :-)  what is maximum  city defense bonus  you can get?

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/29769_positions-update--2/?post=272334 I've answered you there actually. Could you please specify your questions? It was a bit hard to navigate through your message and see what are the questions you want to be answered :)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
rob said:

Okey good! would be fun if they add water (moats) and crocodiles too :-)  what is maximum  city defense bonus  you can get?

There's no cap of the City Defense bonus actually ;)
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/29769_positions-update--2/?post=272334 I've answered you there actually. Could you please specify your questions? It was a bit hard to navigate through your message and see what are the questions you want to be answered :)

a bit hard?i spend 1 hour writing that post,there are numbers,and few letters in the same number 12.a,12.b,.....i did that to make it easy for you,and now its hard?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

a bit hard?i spend 1 hour writing that post,there are numbers,and few letters in the same number 12.a,12.b,.....i did that to make it easy for you,and now its hard?
I saw the numbers, Tonaya. But it the points you've mentioned don't look like something you're inquiring about. More looks like you're blaming me on something.
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
can you make that hegemon can send any members troops to his acropolis from capital?it would help a lot to coalitions,and you can make some inovation,if that players agree that his troops can be sended back to his acropolis?
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

I saw the numbers, Tonaya. But it the points you've mentioned don't look like something you're inquiring about. More looks like you're blaming me on something.
yup,some times i blame you :)
Ididicus
24 February, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

i know this has been asked in the forums by people - but i only see opinions posted - no solid answers.

when you capture a city and seige it ... then have someone else raid the city (or liberate it) - do your forces seiging the city get the city defense bonus from the walls, decore, etc. in that city?

do they get city defense bonus from their home city (even when they are not at their home city)  do they get any city defense bonus at all?
UTC +4:00
alexander.82thunder
24 February, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
is it possible to open an official announcement corner for the winner for each type of contest, which seems more organize? Just a 2cent suggestion cheers =P
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

can you make that hegemon can send any members troops to his acropolis from capital?it would help a lot to coalitions,and you can make some inovation,if that players agree that his troops can be sended back to his acropolis?
Yes, we asked our devs to add it (but only for Offense)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC

ididicus said:

i know this has been asked in the forums by people - but i only see opinions posted - no solid answers.

when you capture a city and seige it ... then have someone else raid the city (or liberate it) - do your forces seiging the city get the city defense bonus from the walls, decore, etc. in that city?

do they get city defense bonus from their home city (even when they are not at their home city)  do they get any city defense bonus at all?

They don't. Only Reinforcements do :)

And no bonus from their home City as well.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
alexander.82thunder said:

is it possible to open an official announcement corner for the winner for each type of contest, which seems more organize? Just a 2cent suggestion cheers =P
I guess that would be a mess :) Currently we post a winner in each thread with contest.
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

can you,please,tell me this:

when you get on work and when you see a lot Tonaya's posts,before reading it,how do you feel?

what is your first thought:

1.uhhh,here is that boring Tonaya again

2.i hate Tonaya

3.i will ban him again but this time for loooong time

4.i will just ignore him

5.if i accept some of his suggestions,maybe he will stop

Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

Yes, we asked our devs to add it (but only for Offense)
who put offence in capital?i meant for defence,it would be helpful for coalition
1720809 users registered; 42312 topics; 270795 posts; our newest member:محمدصالح