This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 24

90 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
martin.x.andersson said:

The free stuff in boats and carriage is not working well. Sometimes they are several on top of each other. Clicking on them sometimes increase the resource counter other times not. When trying to use the gathered resources the game says "not enough resources", but counter says there is....

Only after a fresh restart, one can trust the counter.

Are there any plans to fix this problem?

If the counters don't work properly, just reload the page (and clear cache), that should help :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

i am not good,i was out last night and i drink too much,now i'm feeling awful :(

Get well soon, Tonaya! And don't drink too much, it's not good for your health!

now you sound like my mom ^^ it was a party and fun,but today is the awful day,it'll go away

what is wordsmith and where is it?what is topic here?
UTC +0:00
sarathps04
24 February, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

Ok, no problem. It was a ridiculous question, sorry for that....

Also its good to hear that you enjoyed my coalition's story. Thanks..

It was nice chatting with you.

Have a nice day

Sarath

UTC +5:00
rob
24 February, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

Hello, why isn't the intelligence points in the "normal" game?  It was one day then they removed it, why?

My friend says it only on ipad version or something like that,

regards Robban
UTC +1:00
kjm
24 February, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
OK. Thank you! We have Google Play game cards ready to use, if Plarium can say yes. :)
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

now you sound like my mom ^^ it was a party and fun,but today is the awful day,it'll go away

Wordsmith is a forum achievement.

P.S. You MUST have fun! But also think about next day ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
sarathps04 said:

Ok, no problem. It was a ridiculous question, sorry for that....

Also its good to hear that you enjoyed my coalition's story. Thanks..

It was nice chatting with you.

Have a nice day

Sarath

You too! ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
rob said:

Hello, why isn't the intelligence points in the "normal" game?  It was one day then they removed it, why?

My friend says it only on ipad version or something like that,

regards Robban
This update is not ready yet for our server. Devs are working on some major improvements for the game right now. Once they're done, we'll add this feature, don't worry.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
kjm said:

OK. Thank you! We have Google Play game cards ready to use, if Plarium can say yes. :)
Can't promise anything :)
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

Wordsmith is a forum achievement.

P.S. You MUST have fun! But also think about next day ;)

yup,i saw i dont have that one,maybe i am not active enough on forum?

i ask you a lot questions yesterday on other thread,will you answer when you have time?

would you accept to put next time together experience tournament and pvp or persian tournament?
rob
24 February, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

спасибі!

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager

Tonaya said:

i ask you a lot questions yesterday on other thread,will you answer when you have time?

would you accept to put next time together experience tournament and pvp or persian tournament?

It's not credited for activity, but for useful articles you write. Start creating some guides for tutorial quests, and you'll receive this Achievement as a bonus. Along with Drachma bonus from Leonidas once the article is published on our blog :)

About your yesterday question, could you please send me a link?

As for the Tournaments, I can't pass suggestions regarding Tournament schedule. But everything is possible ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
rob said:

спасибі!

rob
24 February, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Tell us some new things they working on :-) please!
trtornatore
24 February, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Would be nice if $$$/drachma players did not have such a decisive advantage.....
UTC +4:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

It's not credited for activity, but for useful articles you write. Start creating some guides for tutorial quests, and you'll receive this Achievement as a bonus. Along with Drachma bonus from Leonidas once the article is published on our blog :)

About your yesterday question, could you please send me a link?

As for the Tournaments, I can't pass suggestions regarding Tournament schedule. But everything is possible ;)

so my post are not useful?maybe you didnt read all of mine,i'll try to find link

what is your favour color?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

rob said:

Tell us some new things they working on :-) please!

Sure! :) Our designers are working on new Decor! Also, they will make it easier to build Decor. We had a suggestion some time ago to make all buildings transparent when you build something as the spots can be hidden behind your buildings. And This task is actually ready. Should be implemented with the next game update.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
trtornatore said:

Would be nice if $$$/drachma players did not have such a decisive advantage.....
I'm sure you can find a way to fight against even the strognest enemies :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

so my post are not useful?maybe you didnt read all of mine,i'll try to find link

what is your favour color?

1) Did you write a tutorial? :)

2) Not sure actually :D

alexander.82thunder
24 February, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
when is the next/future development for Sparta war in terms of new feature with rapid level progress?
UTC +8:00
1776293 users registered; 47863 topics; 285778 posts; our newest member:leão puro