This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 24

90 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
24 February, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread. Ask me about anything related to our game! :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
^^
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

^^
Hi, Tonaya! How are you? Got some questions for me? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
martin.x.andersson
24 February, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC
It is very common reports are missing or arriving late. Maybe not arrive until game is reloaded. Are there any plan to fix this problem?
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC
martin.x.andersson said:

It is very common reports are missing or arriving late. Maybe not arrive until game is reloaded. Are there any plan to fix this problem?
Yes, our devs are on it. But unfortunately, I don't have any ETA. 
sarathps04

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much. I hope you know, why i thanked you.

Now, my questions,

1. For every player, there is wordsmith and renowned levels here in this chat. How these things works? I noticed today that i got bronze level in   renowned. I think i got it just today. How can i increase my level in these?

UTC +5:00
Dumbo
Hi, are experience and pvp points based on the number of troops you loose or the number of troops you kill in battle?
Tonaya

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

^^
Hi, Tonaya! How are you? Got some questions for me? :)

i am not good,i was out last night and i drink too much,now i'm feeling awful :(

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC

sarathps04 said:

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much. I hope you know, why i thanked you.

Now, my questions,

1. For every player, there is wordsmith and renowned levels here in this chat. How these things works? I noticed today that i got bronze level in   renowned. I think i got it just today. How can i increase my level in these?

Yes, I know. And you are very welcome! I really enjoyed your story! 

1) Wordsmith is a special Achievement credited to players who write useful articles and guides.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
Dumbo said:

Hi, are experience and pvp points based on the number of troops you loose or the number of troops you kill in battle?
On both actually ;)
kjm

Hi Alyona.  Can you talk to Plarium about making a better purchase option please?  In the USA screen, Plarium has some game or gift card choices. But not for players in Asia.  Players in Asia use game cards too, especially Google Play game cards for many games.  PLEASE ask Plarium to add this choice. There are many good sales for Sparta. But no game card -Google Play- purchase option for us.   Thank you!

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Tonaya said:

i am not good,i was out last night and i drink too much,now i'm feeling awful :(

Get well soon, Tonaya! And don't drink too much, it's not good for your health!
supercarla117
24 February, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread. Ask me about anything related to our game! :)

sarathps04
24 February, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

Sorry, i accidentally entered it.

2. Can you name some of the great siegers you know? 
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hi Alyona.  Can you talk to Plarium about making a better purchase option please?  In the USA screen, Plarium has some game or gift card choices. But not for players in Asia.  Players in Asia use game cards too, especially Google Play game cards for many games.  PLEASE ask Plarium to add this choice. There are many good sales for Sparta. But no game card -Google Play- purchase option for us.   Thank you!

Thank you for this suggestion. We're trying to add the most convenient purchase methods, but I guess there are certain limitations. Anyway, your wish is noted :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
sarathps04 said:

Sorry, i accidentally entered it.

2. Can you name some of the great siegers you know? 
I don't follow the Rankings, unfortunately :( I only know about you from your story :)
irvingandrestm
24 February, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC

BUENOS DIAS, COMO HACE JERJES PARA SER TAN FUERTE Y A LA VEZ NO MANTENER PANTEONES.? DEBERIA SER MAS FUERTE Y TUMBAR PANTEONES Y EL JUEGO SE TORNARA MEJOR :)

CUANTO ES LO MAXIMO QUE UNO SE PUEDE TARDAR EN DESARROLLAR LA CIUDAD COMPLETA.?

VENDRAN NUEVAS MEJORAS PARA EL JUEGO.?
UTC +4:00
martin.x.andersson
24 February, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC

The free stuff in boats and carriage is not working well. Sometimes they are several on top of each other. Clicking on them sometimes increase the resource counter other times not. When trying to use the gathered resources the game says "not enough resources", but counter says there is....

Only after a fresh restart, one can trust the counter.

Are there any plans to fix this problem?

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC
irvingandrestm said:

BUENOS DIAS, COMO HACE JERJES PARA SER TAN FUERTE Y A LA VEZ NO MANTENER PANTEONES.? DEBERIA SER MAS FUERTE Y TUMBAR PANTEONES Y EL JUEGO SE TORNARA MEJOR :)

CUANTO ES LO MAXIMO QUE UNO SE PUEDE TARDAR EN DESARROLLAR LA CIUDAD COMPLETA.?

VENDRAN NUEVAS MEJORAS PARA EL JUEGO.?
Could you please post in English? I don't understand the question even with translator, sorry :(
1663679 users registered; 33987 topics; 252982 posts; our newest member:_Emhyr_var_Emreis_