This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 17

33 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
Zenekin said:
Well the  cancel button exists in most of the aspects of the game from buildings to articles etc. Its more common to missclick something on argentarium and wait for example 12h to correct than put the wrong building or article in produce. 
Give it some thought for the future.. Its something minuscule but it would make the game more efficient and player friendly

We didn't add it intentionally. Once you choose how much Denarii you need, you just need to wait a bit to be able to start it once again, nothing wrong will happen.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
danthorgal
17 February, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC

1. Can you add selling back things to drachma? I got some things that Im not using and would looove to sell it back for drachma 

2. Also I was thinking about some Spyes Tower / Intelligence gathering buiding to lower dmg from assasins. It would be cool to see some intel data there as well - similary as it is in Stormfall.
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
danthorgal said:

1. Can you add selling back things to drachma? I got some things that Im not using and would looove to sell it back for drachma 

2. Also I was thinking about some Spyes Tower / Intelligence gathering buiding to lower dmg from assasins. It would be cool to see some intel data there as well - similary as it is in Stormfall.
Please post it in "Your suggestions" thread. This topic is not intended to collect player suggestions.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

hi Alyona,how are you?

Tonaya
I'm great. Thanks for asking

finally you we are at same time on forum,i'm gonna ask you million questions^^

how long you will be here?

Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Tonaya
till 15:00 UTC
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

now its 2:44 pm utc,so is it only 16 minutes more?

Tonaya
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

now its 2:44 pm utc,so is it only 16 minutes more?

Tonaya
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
Ask your questions, Tonaya. I'll wait a bit :)
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

why you didnt want to be my valentin?

Tonaya
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
thats first thing that felt on my mind,7 minutes is too short 
hyiper01
17 February, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC

Hello Alyona

Since there is so much difference in strength of players by adding real money to the game without any restrictions. While almost for everything in Sparta is regulated like the amounts of resources that can be bought with drachmas a day etc.

Wouldn't it be better for stability in the war field and gameplay for less fortunate ( in money) players if those difference are also regulated? Like a max amount every player can spend on weekly basis or something like that, that keeps the game fun to play?

I know many players, me included, that really are fed up with the fact that players have 30K in agema cav's and just dominate a server and make it almost impossible for others to gain strength by developing. Even when in a big coa. 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

why you didnt want to be my valentin?

Tonaya
My name isn't Valentin :) 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
hyiper01 said:

Hello Alyona

Since there is so much difference in strength of players by adding real money to the game without any restrictions. While almost for everything in Sparta is regulated like the amounts of resources that can be bought with drachmas a day etc.

Wouldn't it be better for stability in the war field and gameplay for less fortunate ( in money) players if those difference are also regulated? Like a max amount every player can spend on weekly basis or something like that, that keeps the game fun to play?

I know many players, me included, that really are fed up with the fact that players have 30K in agema cav's and just dominate a server and make it almost impossible for others to gain strength by developing. Even when in a big coa. 

Unfortunately, we won't regulate it as we don't want to limit our players.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
Congratulations to our winner - Moose!
1662710 users registered; 33656 topics; 253029 posts; our newest member:leha.belyaev.91