This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 17

33 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
17 February, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
kjm
17 February, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Hello Alyona.

Does Plarium have a plan to add a defense assassin?

I mean, a troop that we can use maybe one time for a short time. It can help defend a city, capital, emporium. Maybe not as strong as the regular offense assassin. But it could be helpful to defend better. 

What do you think?

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hello Alyona.

Does Plarium have a plan to add a defense assassin?

I mean, a troop that we can use maybe one time for a short time. It can help defend a city, capital, emporium. Maybe not as strong as the regular offense assassin. But it could be helpful to defend better. 

What do you think?

We're planning to add some kind of Anti-Assassin, but that's just a plan for now :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
kjm
17 February, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC

OK.  I guess that could be good too.

Then last, will Plarium sell any new stronger defense troop this year? For example, a new kind of stronger champion troop or legendary troop? 

Thank you!

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC
kjm said:

OK.  I guess that could be good too.

Then last, will Plarium sell any new stronger defense troop this year? For example, a new kind of stronger champion troop or legendary troop? That is all.

Thank you!

We're not planning to create them for now :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
jaco.jacobs66
17 February, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
Are there upgrades on their way as in Stormfall??
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC
jaco.jacobs66 said:

Are there upgrades on their way as in Stormfall??
We've updated the game just a few days ago :) Want another update already? :)
Zenekin
17 February, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC

Hello to all, quick question when you use the argentarium in order to basically exchange your resources into denarii sometimes players hit the wrong button by mistake. I suggest a cancel button in the argentarium for such mistakes it will make the game more efficient in my opinion.

Good day to you all
UTC +3:00
Moose
17 February, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

Hello ;)

In your oppinion what is the best way to get revenge on a stronger player?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Hello to all, quick question when you use the argentarium in order to basically exchange your resources into denarii sometimes players hit the wrong button by mistake. I suggest a cancel button in the argentarium for such mistakes it will make the game more efficient in my opinion.

Good day to you all
Unfortunately, we can't add it. But please, be more careful.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
Moose said:

Hello ;)

In your oppinion what is the best way to get revenge on a stronger player?
Hitting him together with your Coalition membersĀ 
Dumbo
17 February, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
What if it is a one on one fight, what is a good tactic?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Dumbo said:

What if it is a one on one fight, what is a good tactic?
Choose the type of Units, which will be the most effective against his troops and make sure you benefit from this hit. Or if he's too strong, hide and wait :)
Vesper
17 February, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
Are all new players being directed to Server 2, or is some allotment still being sent to Server 1.  The natural player attrition requires a certain influx of new players as an offset?
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
Pleistarchus said:

Are all new players being directed to Server 2, or is some allotment still being sent to Server 1.  The natural player attrition requires a certain influx of new players as an offset?
Some players go to S1, some to S2 :)
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

hi Alyona,how are you?

Tonaya
bx300j
17 February, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
Any chance to see Offense troops confronting one another on the battlefield like in real battles? As defences troops make sense to defend static positions. But for territory control and prowess it would make more sense for them to meet on the battlefield during war challenges.
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

hi Alyona,how are you?

Tonaya
I'm great. Thanks for asking
Zenekin

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zenekin said:

Good day to you all
Unfortunately, we can't add it. But please, be more careful.

Well the  cancel button exists in most of the aspects of the game from buildings to articles etc. Its more common to missclick something on argentarium and wait for example 12h to correct than put the wrong building or article in produce. 
Give it some thought for the future.. Its something minuscule but it would make the game more efficient and player friendly.

Best Regards

UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
bx300j said:

Any chance to see Offense troops confronting one another on the battlefield like in real battles? As defences troops make sense to defend static positions. But for territory control and prowess it would make more sense for them to meet on the battlefield during war challenges.
I'm afraid, it's not in our current plans.
1722530 users registered; 42713 topics; 272104 posts; our newest member:Lulala