This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 10

67 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
sarathps04 said:

Ok, now i sent the report.

Thanks for your support.


Great! Glad that you solved this!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
safed40
10 February, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
safed40 said:

Hi!

What happens to phylarch points once all the skills are upgraded to the maximum level? Is there any point in accumulating them further, can they be used somehow?


Regards

UTC +7:00
0
sarathps04
10 February, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
UTC +5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC
safed40 said:

safed40 said:

Hi!

What happens to phylarch points once all the skills are upgraded to the maximum level? Is there any point in accumulating them further, can they be used somehow?


Regards

Sure, keep collecting them. It's possible that our devs will find a good use for them :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
sboris90
10 February, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC

well apparently there is a good reason why you do not want to admit bots officially but you do not expect us to really believe this , are you ?

UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
sboris90 said:

well apparently there is a good reason why you do not want to admit bots officially but you do not expect us to really believe this , are you ?

My intention has never meant to be to work with your beliefs, but to give you correct information based on the official position of a company and the actual situation on a server :) If you don't believe what CMs say on Official Forum, I can't help you here.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
safed40
10 February, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

safed40 said:

safed40 said:

Hi!

What happens to phylarch points once all the skills are upgraded to the maximum level? Is there any point in accumulating them further, can they be used somehow?


Regards

Sure, keep collecting them. It's possible that our devs will find a good use for them :)
Thanks!
UTC +7:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC

And our winner is sarathps04! Congrats!

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1782579 users registered; 48616 topics; 287956 posts; our newest member:Katia