This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 10

67 Replies
ZMAJ
10 February, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ZMAJ said:

Why Plarium don't give us rewards  in updrade skatches... ? This is anoying...
We do. In Development Races.
But i can't get it  for free. I have a lot of bulidings on 20lvl  some on 21 lvl. Can't  upgrade buildings if i don't have sketches . Only way to upgrade is to buy them ... :(
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
ZMAJ said:

But i can't get it  for free. I have a lot of bulidings on 20lvl  some on 21 lvl. Can't  upgrade buildings if i don't have sketches . Only way to upgrade is to buy them ... :(
Unfortunately, we're not planning to add it to other Tournaments for now.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
thunder_45_66
10 February, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
I am loosing a lot in the Persian fight what to do please check my track I have lost a lot and I don't get my reward  
Sam
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
thunder_45_66 said:

I am loosing a lot in the Persian fight what to do please check my track I have lost a lot and I don't get my reward  
Keep raiding Positions. You will get the reward sooner or later :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Timmee
10 February, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC

hi Alyona ,

ive one more question then.

you just said plarium knows about these "suspicious " bot cities that players created for " malicious ' purposes .

why isn't plarium doing anything about them then if they know about it ?

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
Timmee said:

hi Alyona ,

ive one more question then.

you just said plarium knows about these "suspicious " bot cities that players created for " malicious ' purposes .

why isn't plarium doing anything about them then if they know about it ?

We do, when players report them to Support. We don't "scan" the map, so we can't know about them without your reports.
Timmee
10 February, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

cheers alyona

I get it , I'm just messing with you.

keep on spewing the company rhetoric

ZMAJ
10 February, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

you said you gives upgrade skatches in development race.

I have a lot of bulidings on 20lvl some on 21 lvl. So I can't upgrade buildings if i don't have sketches . How can i get those? Only with agreements ???   Only way to upgrade is to buy them ... :( . Thats not fair enough.

safed40
10 February, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

Hi!

What happens to phylarch points once all the skills are upgraded to the maximum level? Is there any point in accumulating them further, can they be used somehow?

Regards
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
ZMAJ said:

you said you gives upgrade skatches in development race.

I have a lot of bulidings on 20lvl some on 21 lvl. So I can't upgrade buildings if i don't have sketches . How can i get those? Only with agreements ???   Only way to upgrade is to buy them ... :( . Thats not fair enough.

With Agreements or with Buildings above level 20.
haexplo
10 February, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

Why upgrade sketches are very difficult to get them ???   ....we need frecuently more of them

UTC +1:00
rdk1957
can i be the one to get the 2000 drachmas?  ;P
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
haexplo said:

Why upgrade sketches are very difficult to get them ???   ....we need frecuently more of them

Because they give you certain advantages.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
rdk1957 said:

can i be the one to get the 2000 drachmas?  ;P
The winner will be chosen randomly.
sboris90

hi 

let me get this straight , you are saying that all this bot lines of the same lvl cities  were created by players ???

and how do they lvl up without being active ?

its some kind of joke, right ?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
sboris90 said:

hi 

let me get this straight , you are saying that all this bot lines of the same lvl cities  were created by players ???

Who said they aren't active? They develop just like usual players.
Tenjin
10 February, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

Tenjin said:

I have a question. Is an imperial unit the same resources as a normal unit? Referring to the PP.

Unfortunately, I can't share such information.

But this is extremely important to the players.

Just as it looks after long testing, they count nothing.

This means Plarium lets the players consciously lose their troops.

In the rewards and packets, you only get Imperial troops

The game is based on ress, which means you get nothing for your money. Which explains why so many lose their troops in the PP.

UTC +1:00
sarathps04

Ok, now i sent the report.

Thanks for your support.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Tenjin,

Persian Positions are one of the gameplay elements, it's an optional daily in-game activity, in which our players can, but not obliged to participate. Players destroy Persian Units and receive rewards for their successfull missions. You can try to figure out what's the most effective way to destroy Xerxe's Units, and what determines the size of your rewards. But it's not a required condition for Persian Positions raiding.

In Game Tutorials thread you will find some guides for Persian Positions created by players. They share their experience and observations. You can find some valuable tips there.

Timmee
10 February, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC

sboris90 said:

hi 

Who said they aren't active? They develop just like usual players.
lol don't try my friend , you will never get a straight answer
1776300 users registered; 47863 topics; 285781 post; our newest member:andreychudinov98