This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 10

67 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
maurof said:

i have bonus filarca for speed construction but when the bonus expire the time return as if there had not been. how can do? thanks
It gives you a bonus for Speed, not time, and it only lasts for 3 hours. Then the speed goes back to normal.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
sarathps04
Can you please elaborate?
UTC +5:00
Phoo-Doo

So who did then? I am at two bot lines and both hardly produce any timber or bronze anymore. I sieged them to see whats going on even after 3 days they wouldn't rise the bronze nor the timber. they did some weeks ago for month!

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC
Phoo-Doo said:

So who did then? I am at two bot lines and both hardly produce any timber or bronze anymore. I sieged them to see whats going on even after 3 days they wouldn't rise the bronze nor the timber. they did some weeks ago for month!

You can report all suspicious accounts to Support. Unfortunately, Plarium has no control over those Cities. We can only ban them if we identify violations.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Tenjin
I have a question. Is an imperial unit the same resources as a normal unit? Referring to the PP.
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager

sarathps04 said:

Can you please elaborate?

Please report bugs here: http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/bug-reports/

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
Tenjin said:

I have a question. Is an imperial unit the same resources as a normal unit? Referring to the PP.
Unfortunately, I can't share such information.
Phoo-Doo
One more question. When you have 20 lvl 5 towers, 12 lvl5 walls and 2 lvl 5 gates, do I still get that 50% bonus on my def units defending my city?
Timmee

and so a game plarium created allows players to create bots for malicious purposes ??

And has no control over the yield on those cities ?

and I'm supposed to believe this ,why ?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Phoo-Doo said:

One more question. When you have 20 lvl 5 towers, 12 lvl5 walls and 2 lvl 5 gates, do I still get that 50% bonus on my def units defending my city?
Unfortunately, discounts sometimes appear when you can't apply them
ZMAJ
10 February, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
Why Plarium don't give us rewards  in updrade skatches... ? This is anoying...
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Timmee said:

and so a game plarium created allows players to create bots for malicious purposes ??

And has no control over the yield on those cities ?

and I'm supposed to believe this ,why ?

It's up to you - to believe it or not. I can only give you an official information.
sarathps04

I already posted there, and one moderator gave me following address. But i couldnt send a ticket regarding bug. 

https://support.plarium.com/ensparta/Tickets/Submit/

Thats why i asked you...

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
ZMAJ said:

Why Plarium don't give us rewards  in updrade skatches... ? This is anoying...
We do. In Development Races.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
sarathps04 said:

I already posted there, and one moderator gave me following address. But i couldnt send a ticket regarding bug. 

https://support.plarium.com/ensparta/Tickets/Submit/

Thats why i asked you...

Please take a screenshot of an error message you receive and post in your thread, we'll help you to submit a ticket.
aizko
10 February, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

I have a question to ask them is this:

In the agreement I do not understand well from lvl 20. Defense soldiers decrease their defense and increase the attack and in the attack is the defense increases.

I'm not sure how it could explain it to me? Thank you.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
aizko said:

I have a question to ask them is this:

In the agreement I do not understand well from lvl 20. Defense soldiers decrease their defense and increase the attack and in the attack is the defense increases.

I'm not sure how it could explain it to me? Thank you.

Both: Offensive and Defensive values increase :)
sarathps04
10 February, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC

Ok, i will try that too...

Phoo-Doo
10 February, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
The question was do we still get the the 50 % def bonus. like a thureophoros has a def power of 400. if you have a closed lvl5 fortification around your city and you defend it with its say 1 thureophoros. do we still get that 50% bonus so that he would have 600 def power?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
Phoo-Doo said:

The question was do we still get the the 50 % def bonus. like a thureophoros has a def power of 400. if you have a closed lvl5 fortification around your city and you defend it with its say 1 thureophoros. do we still get that 50% bonus so that he would have 600 def power?
40% from lvl 20, and all the bonus from above levels.
1724201 users registered; 43140 topics; 270995 posts; our newest member:yahjarhar