This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 10

67 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
10 February, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
kjm
10 February, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

Hello.

I have a question about King Leonidas log-in news message for today. The message said –‘we don’t have to log-in to get the Spartan allegiance reward’. So if we miss one day log-in, we can still get the reward.

Then is this just for one day missed? What happens if we miss more than 1 day –for example 3 days or a week? Can we still get the daily allegiance rewards - and we don’t start over at day 1? Also if we miss a day, is the allegiance reward different or less?

Thank you.

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hello.

I have a question about King Leonidas log-in news message for today. The message said –‘we don’t have to log-in to get the Spartan allegiance reward’. So if we miss one day log-in, we can still get the reward.

Then is this just for one day missed? What happens if we miss more than 1 day –for example 3 days or a week? Can we still get the daily allegiance rewards - and we don’t start over at day 1? Also if we miss a day, is the allegiance reward different or less?

Thank you.

It doesn't matter how many days you'll miss. Your allegiance won't reset.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
kjm
10 February, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC

Hi Alyona. OK.  That is good news.   It can help players.  It can be difficult to log-in every day sometimes.

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hi Alyona. OK.  That is good news.   It can help players.  It can be difficult to log-in every day sometimes.

Yes, our players have been asking for this for a very long time :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Timmee

hello ,

ive a question concerning the lowering of the bot farm resource yield .

Alll of the plarium generated farms resource yield has been lwered dramatically .

Is this a deliberate attempt to cause more player vs player conflicts which will inevitably arise from the increase in player rading player cities for resources ?

thanks in advance
UTC +5:00
michali

Good afternoon,

For some time I have been wondering why the Infantry Camp, War Council and any other training facility has (level 1) next to it. Does this mean that we can upgrade it, and if so how? 

UTC +7:00
SinGin
10 February, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC
1 or 2 weeks ago i get new reward (looks like owl) do You think about adding new skills bonuses for that owl items ?
SinGin I.S.F.
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
Timmee said:

hello ,

ive a question concerning the lowering of the bot farm resource yield .

Alll of the plarium generated farms resource yield has been lwered dramatically .

Is this a deliberate attempt to cause more player vs player conflicts which will inevitably arise from the increase in player rading player cities for resources ?

thanks in advance

Plarium doesn't generate any "farms" and we didn't reduce anything. You're talking about Cities created by players, and we have no power over their Rss production.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
michali said:

Good afternoon,

For some time I have been wondering why the Infantry Camp, War Council and any other training facility has (level 1) next to it. Does this mean that we can upgrade it, and if so how? 

You can't upgrade such buildings further :) Maybe in the future...
Phoo-Doo
10 February, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

Hi Alyona,

did Parium alter the Storage Capacities or the output of Resources on the botlines?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

SinGin said:

1 or 2 weeks ago i get new reward (looks like owl) do You think about adding new skills bonuses for that owl items ?

Yes, we're planning to add this feature, but a bit later. We're working n game performance right now. And once we finish, we'll add this new improvement

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
Phoo-Doo said:

Hi Alyona,

did Parium alter the Storage Capacities or the output of Resources on the botlines?

No, we didn't.
michali
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

michali said:

Good afternoon,

You can't upgrade such buildings further :) Maybe in the future...
Thank you
UTC +7:00
sarathps04

Hi,

I have a bug to report, the equipment level showing for every player is wrong. For example if i have a lvl5 equipment activated, others can see it as only lvl4 equipment. I have discussed about this in Sparta forum, in the Bug reports tab. But i got replies like i must contact support directly for fixing this. But the link they gave is not user friendly. I couldnt find how to send a ticket regarding this issue.So i would like you to notify this bug to the support team, so that they can fix it. 

Thanks in advance.

With Regards

Sarath
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
sarathps04 said:

Hi,

I have a bug to report, the equipment level showing for every player is wrong. For example if i have a lvl5 equipment activated, others can see it as only lvl4 equipment. I have discussed about this in Sparta forum, in the Bug reports tab. But i got replies like i must contact support directly for fixing this. But the link they gave is not user friendly. I couldnt find how to send a ticket regarding this issue.So i would like you to notify this bug to the support team, so that they can fix it. 

Thanks in advance.

With Regards

Sarath
Please post all bug reports in a designated thread.
Timmee
10 February, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

Alyona  ....awww c'mon   really ?

you are toeing the party line there ..

lets see .where I'm located theres a chain of  lvl 64 farms that "players " somehow magically produced then ?

all the same level and all with a bunch of gibberish for names ..

and PLAYERS created those cities heh ?

Phoo-Doo
10 February, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Phoo-Doo said:

Hi Alyona,

No, we didn't.

maurof
10 February, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
i have bonus filarca for speed construction but when the bonus expire the time return as if there had not been. how can do? thanks
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
Timmee said:

Alyona  ....awww c'mon   really ?

you are toeing the party line there ..

lets see .where I'm located theres a chain of  lvl 64 farms that "players " somehow magically produced then ?

all the same level and all with a bunch of gibberish for names ..

and PLAYERS created those cities heh ?

Yes, players did. Most commonly they're called "Bots" as they're created for malicious purposes.
1725930 users registered; 43375 topics; 272018 posts; our newest member:baileyemrys