This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 3

50 Replies
Fortuna
3 February, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
hi, what is plarium going to do or its doing right now  with the offers from "plarium.club" or "plarium.online" etc, are they working to stop them? or punish the players that use them?
Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
Fortuna said:

hi, what is plarium going to do or its doing right now  with the offers from "plarium.club" or "plarium.online" etc, are they working to stop them? or punish the players that use them?
Hi! Unfortunately we can't track players that use their service. But we're taking the necessary measures against those who are promoting their site.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
mabreu
3 February, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
Anyways thanks for responding it just frustrating to see more and more small guys leave the game. I can't tell because there are so many empty cities and finding it almost impossible to recruit new members into small coalitions while the requirements for membership in larger coalition is crazy. 
Fortuna
3 February, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Fortuna said:

Hi! Unfortunately we can't track players that use their service. But we're taking the necessary measures against those who are promoting their site.
actually it should not be so dificult if you ask the help of the players, we all know who use them and support could check where the troops or reseources come from
Good evening infidels
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
mabreu said:

Anyways thanks for responding it just frustrating to see more and more small guys leave the game. I can't tell because there are so many empty cities and finding it almost impossible to recruit new members into small coalitions while the requirements for membership in larger coalition is crazy. 
I understand your feelings. We'll figure something out to help smaller Coalitions in this Tournament.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
RRFC

You have expressed previously that Plarium are only interested in the large battles and not small fights.

New coalitions or players can only participate in the small battles whilst growing.

All of a sudden one player let me repeat one player not a coalition can raid their capital and wipe out a whole coalitions defense.

Is this game now for the aged players of 2-3 years with their huge armies? Are you even interested in new players and smaller battles?
Mcnau
3 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

helloooo

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
Fortuna said:

actually it should not be so dificult if you ask the help of the players, we all know who use them and support could check where the troops or reseources come from
In that case, please report such players to Support and they will check this information.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
RRFC said:

You have expressed previously that Plarium are only interested in the large battles and not small fights.

New coalitions or players can only participate in the small battles whilst growing.

All of a sudden one player let me repeat one player not a coalition can raid their capital and wipe out a whole coalitions defense.

Is this game now for the aged players of 2-3 years with their huge armies? Are you even interested in new players and smaller battles?
Large battles are scaled. For long-term players they have a bigger scale than for the new comers :) We understand that of course. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
Mcnau said:

helloooo

Hi!
Shuvro
3 February, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC

Hello Plarium, is there any possibility to allow sending resources to coalition members only like in the game Stormfall: Rise of Balur. That is eliminate the possibility of doing farming trick? Also can you remove the protectorate feature, this causes big coiners to hold farms of small players. 

Thanks. It's been awesome to play plarium games both in desktop and in mobile.
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
Shuvro said:

Hello Plarium, is there any possibility to allow sending resources to coalition members only like in the game Stormfall: Rise of Balur. That is eliminate the possibility of doing farming trick? Also can you remove the protectorate feature, this causes big coiners to hold farms of small players. 

Thanks. It's been awesome to play plarium games both in desktop and in mobile.
Hi! No, we're not planning to implement that in Sparta.
Fortuna
3 February, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Fortuna said:

In that case, please report such players to Support and they will check this information.

if i am the one that i have to suggest all this, and thats your answer, it means plarium is doing nothing and dont care.

i wonder if there is no interest on sparta for developers and that why you are killing the game.
Good evening infidels
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
Fortuna said:

if i am the one that i have to suggest all this, and thats your answer, it means plarium is doing nothing and dont care.

i wonder if there is no interest on sparta and that why you are killing the game.
CMs do not review any in-game violations, only our Support Team does. So unfortunately, I won't be able to help, I can only suggest the best way to solve this - contact Support.
RRFC
3 February, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC

Large battles are scaled. For long-term players they have a bigger scale than for the new comers :) We understand that of course. 

Scaled? please explain. Long term players destroy any new comers and what the heck is the smiley face for?

Fortuna
3 February, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

i did not asked to review, only to know if plarium was doing something.

good day 
Good evening infidels
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
RRFC said:

Scaled? please explain. Long term players destroy any new comers and what the heck is the smiley face for?

Sometimes bigger players do attack smaller ones. But smaller players also have some enemies of their level group.
delaneystudios
ok, please tell us how to have less popups, and make the game with less redundant click menus.  some menues need to be available on other screens without having to back completely out and click more menues.  how do i play on my note 4 android cellphone with an app?
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Fortuna said:

i did not asked to review, only to know if plarium was doing something.

good day 
Yes, we do, but we cannot give you more information.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
delaneystudios said:

ok, please tell us how to have less popups, and make the game with less redundant click menus.  some menues need to be available on other screens without having to back completely out and click more menues.  how do i play on my note 4 android cellphone with an app?
There's no officially supported way to play on Mobile. As for the popups, which ones do you mean?
1779599 users registered; 48289 topics; 286875 posts; our newest member:arnirob86