This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 3

50 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
3 February, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
mabreu
3 February, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC

Hello :)

It's getting impossible to upgrade the capital for a small coalition when a player that has like 200 million raids your capital during the flag capture tournament. Don't you think this causes small coalitions to quit the game, and what are you guys going to do about it.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
mabreu said:

Hello :)

It's getting impossible to upgrade the capital for a small coalition when a player that has like 200 million raids your capital during the flag capture tournament. Don't you think this causes small coalitions to quit the game, and what are you guys going to do about it.
Unfortunately, there's no protection against such players. But it's a rare Tournament.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
kjm

Hello Alyona. I have some questions about tributes - the gifts of grain, bronze, wood.

1) How many can we get in a day exactly?   What determines how many we can get in a day?

2) If we visit a coalition member city, sometimes tributes are there too.  If we click those, do they count too? 

I ask because every day  I get some tributes. But the number is not the same each day. Also sometimes tributes are in a coalition member city for me. But sometimes there arent any tributes.  I am not sure why.   I read the weekly ranking list. A top player had maybe 10x more. So I would like to know how to get more tributes  if it is possible.  

Thank you.

UTC +9:00
Thiamora

Is there any chance, that the item overview (the + in the lower left corner) and the coa-help like in Stromfall will be introduced in Sparta? If yes, when?

Greetings

Thiamora

Infinitas Ex Ignis
UTC +1:00
jerry2002
3 February, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
i have a question. why do you Need the General?
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager

kimjongmin2013 said:

Hello Alyona. I have some questions about tributes - the gifts of grain, bronze, wood.

1) How many can we get in a day exactly?   What determines how many we can get in a day?

2) If we visit a coalition member city, sometimes tributes are there too.  If we click those, do they count too? 

I ask because every day  I get some tributes. But the number is not the same each day. Also sometimes tributes are in a coalition member city for me. But sometimes there arent any tributes.  I am not sure why.   I read the weekly ranking list. A top player had maybe 10x more. So I would like to know how to get more tributes  if it is possible.  

Thank you.

1) Can't tell you. I don't have such information.

2) Yes, they do count.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
jerry2002 said:

i have a question. why do you Need the General?
To make your Units stronger :)
mabreu
Yes but large players raid smaller coalition capitals for pvp points all the time, so like I said it's impossible to grow one. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Thiamora said:

Is there any chance, that the item overview and the coa-help like in Stromfall (the + in the lower left corner) will be introduced in Sparta? If yes, when?

Greetings

Thiamora

There is a chance. But I don't have the eta.
Davidus
3 February, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC

Hi - what are the chances of setting up an "exchange" so that we can swap, sell or give away our spare items? I'm thinking of the things which experienced players accumulate in vast amounts and will never use such as Silver Caduceus, or Pools of Fidelity.

Davidus
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
mabreu said:

Yes but large players raid smaller coalition capitals for pvp points all the time, so like I said it's impossible to grow one. 
They can't capture your Flag if you're more than 2 Tiers below
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Davidus said:

Hi - what are the chances of setting up an "exchange" so that we can swap, sell or give away our spare items? I'm thinking of the things which experienced players accumulate in vast amounts and will never use such as Silver Caduceus, or Pools of Fidelity.

Unfortunately, that was declined.
mabreu
3 February, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
Not true just had a coalition 7 levels higher take our flag on the last tournament. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
mabreu said:

Not true just had a coalition 7 levels higher take our flag on the last tournament. 
I'm talking about Tiers in a Flag Tournament, not Rankings.
mabreu
3 February, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
When a coalition that has a capital the is 7 levels above you takes your flag you can't capture it back, so the situation is hopeless. 
sarathps04
How can i find the winner of 2000 drachamas? Where is the result getting published?
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
mabreu said:

When a coalition that has a capital the is 7 levels above you takes your flag you can't capture it back, so the situation is hopeless. 
We're working on improvements for this Tournament :)
mabreu
3 February, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
Don't you see that small players will quit the game since it is so lopsided, and that big players will eventually get bored to death?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
mabreu said:

Don't you see that small players will quit the game since it is so lopsided, and that big players will eventually get bored to death?
All players can unite in Coalitions. You can't win if you're a single player.
1776293 users registered; 47863 topics; 285778 posts; our newest member:leão puro