This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 27

43 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
safed40 said:

I agree, there's no rush. My concern is about my artisans which cost me quite a bit of drachmas and are now idle most of the time. The occassional upgrade that I need when I get upgrade sketches can be done by 1 or 2 artisans but 4 are certainly not needed.
Artisans cost a lot, I agree. But you already used them to get a certain benefit, didn't you? :) As a pleasant bonus, they remain to server you in the future.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
safed40
27 January, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

safed40 said:

I agree, there's no rush. My concern is about my artisans which cost me quite a bit of drachmas and are now idle most of the time. The occassional upgrade that I need when I get upgrade sketches can be done by 1 or 2 artisans but 4 are certainly not needed.
Artisans cost a lot, I agree. But you already used them to get a certain benefit, didn't you? :) As a pleasant bonus, they remain to server you in the future.
Alright, alright... at least they don't eat any grain given how much they work 
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
safed40 said:

Alright, alright... at least they don't eat any grain given how much they work 
true 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

Thank you all for your questions! Our winner is mdgnsf!

1722828 users registered; 42938 topics; 272365 posts; our newest member:ium