This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 27

43 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
ekipilla said:

Why do the timers periodically stop and you need to disable the full screen mode for the timers to appear active?
Could be connected with "Invite your friends" window.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
olebot

Hello,

what is the rule to stop acount authorisation to buy in the market?  if not, do we have to disconnect malwarebyte antimalware, or antivirus to let it work?

thanks for your answer

laoanair
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
olebot said:

Hello,

what is the rule to stop acount authorisation to buy in the market?  if not, do we have to disconnect malwarebyte antimalware, or antivirus to let it work?

thanks for your answer

laoanair
I'm not sure. I guess you should better ask our Support Team: http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
mdgnsf
27 January, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC

Hello,

I quite don't understand how to use the silver caduceus, can you please explain?  thank you

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC
mdgnsf said:

Hello,

I quite don't understand how to use the silver caduceus, can you please explain?  thank you

They help you to extract the Elixirs of level 5-8. If you need to replace them with the other ones.
maximus_fc
27 January, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
we have  a tornament pvp 2x2 .. my question is can we have  3x3 pvp event  a mega legendary event at least 3-4 times in a year ?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
maximus_fc said:

we have  a tornament pvp 2x2 .. my question is can we have  3x3 pvp event  a mega legendary event at least 3-4 times in a year ?
Unfortunately, that's not in our current plans.
gombosmanuel
27 January, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC

Hi! I cand not find anywhere information about banks persians ( sparta of war) after level 141-160 pozitions ! is posible help me please?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
gombosmanuel said:

Hi! I cand not find anywhere information about banks persians ( sparta of war) after level 141-160 pozitions ! is posible help me please?

Unfortunately, we don't give players such information. But you can create a thread in Game Discussion and ask other players if they have it.
safed40
27 January, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

Hello!

What happens to artisans once a player upgrades all of his buildings - do they become obsolete? Will there be more buildings added to keep them working or maybe a way to sell them and at least get some drachmas back?

Regards
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
safed40 said:

Hello!

What happens to artisans once a player upgrades all the buildings - do they become obsolete? Will there be more buildings added to keep them working or maybe a way to sell them and at least get some drachmas back?

Regards, Aeneas
We add new levels of Buildings from time to time to give them some work :)
safed40
27 January, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

safed40 said:

Hello!

What happens to artisans once a player upgrades all of his buildings - do they become obsolete? Will there be more buildings added to keep them working or maybe a way to sell them and at least get some drachmas back?

Regards
We add new levels of Buildings from time to time to give them some work :)
That would be ok if the newly added levels wouldn't need sketches to upgrade. But since they do, artisans sit idle for a long time before a player collects enough sketches to start the upgrade - a player that doesn't make a lot of in-game purchases.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
safed40 said:

That would be ok if the newly added levels wouldn't need sketches to upgrade. But since they do, artisans sit idle for a long time before a player collects enough sketches to start the upgrade - a player that doesn't make a lot of in-game purchases.
You can buy Sketches for Drachmas or win them in Tournaments. There's no reason to rush with the upgrades.
gombosmanuel
27 January, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
Hi again and thanks ! I have one suggestion and question : if is possible in the future to change articles of the arena (inventory-duplicates) in port like another articles?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
gombosmanuel said:

Hi again and thanks ! I have one suggestion and question : if is possible in the future to change articles of the arena (inventory-duplicates) in port like another articles?
Please post it in "Your Suggestions" thread.
DishyWasher
27 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
Can yiu make the game more intuitive and not so much repeat click, click, click, click, click........................
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
DishyWasher said:

Can yiu make the game more intuitive and not so much repeat click, click, click, click, click........................
Unfortunately, our game has limited number of interactions with UI :)
safed40
27 January, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

Two observations: i) general equipment pieces: once a player has all of his gear upgraded to the highest level, additional pieces are of no help --> there could be a way to sell them for denarii or drachmas (a huge nr. of pieces for very little denarii or drachmas of course but still better than nothing)

ii) in the same way we can change timber+bronze for denarii, there could be the option to change bronze+timber+denarii for drachmas - again of course an enourmous amount of resources+denarri would be needed to get a little drachmas but it would help. And with the proper exchange rate, the game balance wouldn't be affected, yet the players would feel much better psychologically, having another way to get some drachmas.

Thanks for your time, regards 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
safed40 said:

Two observations: i) general equipment pieces: once a player has all of his gear upgraded to the highest level, additional pieces are of no help --> there could be a way to sell them for denarii or drachmas (a huge nr. of pieces for very little denarii or drachmas of course but still better than nothing)

ii) in the same way we can change timber+bronze for denarii, there could be the option to change bronze+timber+denarii for drachmas - again of course an enourmous amount of resources+denarri would be needed to get a little drachmas but it would help. And with the proper exchange rate, the game balance wouldn't be affected, yet the players would feel much better psychologically, having another way to get some drachmas.

Thanks for your time, regards 
Please post it in  "Your Suggestions" thread.
safed40
27 January, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

safed40 said:

You can buy Sketches for Drachmas or win them in Tournaments. There's no reason to rush with the upgrades.
I agree, there's no rush. My concern is about my artisans which cost me quite a bit of drachmas and are now idle most of the time. The occassional upgrade that I need when I get upgrade sketches can be done by 1 or 2 artisans but 4 are certainly not needed.
1721525 users registered; 42507 topics; 271422 posts; our newest member:mev5