This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 27

43 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
27 January, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
kjm
27 January, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Hello!

Can a player work part time with Plarium? Not for money, but for game currency/items. For example, a motivated player has some really interesting idea. If the developers like that idea, the player could help with the concept layout/content.

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

Hello!

Can a player work part time with Plarium? Not for money, but for game currency/items. For example, a motivated player has some really interesting idea. If the developers like that idea, the player could help with the concept layout/content.

Unfortunately, there's no such option. But if a player suggestion gets implemented in the game, we award him with 1000 Drachmas. Players can also become Moderators, help others on Forum, and receive some bonuses in the game from us.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
kjm
27 January, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC

Hi Alyona.  OK.  That sounds good.  I think I have some interesting ideas. But the developers can decide if they are actually good or not :) 

Thank you!
UTC +9:00
yogy_smlk
27 January, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC

Hi to all , why I have a delay by 5 sec on any action on this game ?

WHY ? this is my question .

have a nice day

with respect

yogy69

ps

I USE AN ANTIK DESK ... BY IBM ... I'm a NEw one in your ARGONAUT WORD ... All the best - by Romania :))

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

Hi Alyona.  OK.  That sounds good.  I think I have some interesting ideas. But the developers can decide if they are actually good or not :) 

Thank you!
You're welcome. I'm always happy to see player suggestions in " Your suggestions " thread. But please read the "Which suggestions we (do not) accept" first :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC

yogy_smlk said:

Hi to all , why I have a delay by 5 sec on any action on this game ?

WHY ? this is my question .

have a nice day

with respect

yogy69

There can be many reasons why the lags occur.

The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.

To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following:

1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6

2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG

3. Try to access the game

4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g

5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.

6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.

They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.

IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS

At lvl 126 get a reward equal to 144m resources but the units cost me 188m resources.

Those 44m I lose will get back in future payouts or I lost them permanently ?

sarathps04

Hello,

Hows the current league system works for pvp and pp? Is it based on coiner and non-coiner? 

If its based on coiner, non-coiner aspect, i give a big salute for plarium.

Plarium must give something for non-coiners too.... Coiners only cant play this game for sure.

With regards

Sarath
UTC +5:00
alexander.82thunder
27 January, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
Dear plarium, will there be more festival event to marked every nation's remarkable anniversary such as Chinese New Year, Christmas etc?=)
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC

IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS said:

At lvl 126 get a reward equal to 144m resources but the units cost me 188m resources.

Those 44m I lose will get back in future payouts or I lost them permanently ?

Unfortunately, I can't answer PP-related questions. I can only suggest you reading some articles on our game blog: https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/sparta-war-of-empires/blog/

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
sarathps04 said:

Hello,

Hows the current league system works for pvp and pp? Is it based on coiner and non-coiner? 

If its based on coiner, non-coiner aspect, i give a big salute for plarium.

Plarium must give something for non-coiners too.... Coiners only cant play this game for sure.

With regards

Sarath
It's based on your previous results in this kind of Tournament.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC
alexander.82thunder said:

Dear plarium, will there be more festival event to marked every nation's remarkable anniversary such as Chinese New Year, Christmas etc?=)
We celebrate some of the most epic Holidays, but not all of them :)
Zenekin
27 January, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
Hello to all, are you going to introduce any new type of units soon? 
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Hello to all, are you going to introduce any new type of units soon? 
Maybe not soon, but we have some plans :)
joegoulash
27 January, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
DOES EACH SAPPER AUTOMATICALLY REPAIR JUST ONE TOWER? 
UTC +4:00
maximus_fc
27 January, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
Dear plarium why when we raid xerexez positions we get very low units prizes? and why we dont have pvp3x3 legendary events some times?
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

DOES EACH SAPPER AUTOMATICALLY REPAIR JUST ONE TOWER? 
Haven't you checked them? :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
maximus_fc said:

Dear plarium why when we raid xerexez positions we get very low units prizes? and why we dont have pvp3x3 legendary events some times?
PPs require planning and strategy :) As for the Tournaments, could you please specify your question?
ekipilla
27 January, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
Why do the timers periodically stop and you need to disable the full screen mode for the timers to appear active?
UTC +5:00
1724167 users registered; 43139 topics; 270988 posts; our newest member:takl3221a