This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 20

47 Replies
alecoma-8565
20 January, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC

hola

¿quisiera saber si podremos vender las llaves de los cofres del general que no usemos?

ya que tengo varias llaves que no necesito y las que quiero nunca las encuentro
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC
alecoma-8565 said:

hola

¿quisiera saber si podremos vender las llaves de los cofres del general que no usemos?

ya que tengo varias llaves que no necesito y las que quiero nunca las encuentro
Unfortunately, you can'r sell them. But you can use them to open the Coffers, and then sell the Items.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
alecoma-8565
20 January, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC

Hello

Do you want to know if we can sell the keys to the general's coffers that we do not use?

Since I have several keys that I do not need and the ones I want to never encounter

alecoma-8565
20 January, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
ok gracias
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

alecoma-8565 said:

Hello

Do you want to know if we can sell the keys to the general's coffers that we do not use?

Since I have several keys that I do not need and the ones I want to never encounter

Unfortunately, you can'r sell them. But you can use them to open the Coffers, and then sell the Items.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Nucléiphe
20 January, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Hi,

It is possible to decrease a level 20 capital ?

Thanks
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
Nucléiphe said:

Hi,

It is possible to decrease a level 20 capital ?

Thanks
Yes, it's possible.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC

Thank you all for your questions! Our winner is  cpu22!

1659332 users registered; 33180 topics; 251666 posts; our newest member:백영선