This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 20

47 Replies
tc1951
20 January, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
ok. i would love to know whats going on or about to change. in the last year plarium has changed positions so many times and it has been worse every time. there is no balance on them. you only lose more than you get back. war with players are at an all time low. events cost a lot more in losses than returns. we all know plarium must make money and we are willing to pay - some. but when are we going to be able to play against our enemies and have good fights? plarium just keep asking for more. when will they learn that players are here to fight on the map against other players, not in a boardroom with plarium execs. i would love to here from you but only if its concrete and gives the paying players a better game. NOT A MORE EXPENSIVE ONE.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
joegoulash said:
is there any truth to the rumor plarium employees play this game?

We play this game only on the test servers. Nobody from Plarium plays on public servers in any of our games. That would be unfair, don't you think? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
tc1951 said:

ok. i would love to know whats going on or about to change. in the last year plarium has changed positions so many times and it has been worse every time. there is no balance on them. you only lose more than you get back. war with players are at an all time low. events cost a lot more in losses than returns. we all know plarium must make money and we are willing to pay - some. but when are we going to be able to play against our enemies and have good fights? plarium just keep asking for more. when will they learn that players are here to fight on the map against other players, not in a boardroom with plarium execs. i would love to here from you but only if its concrete and gives the paying players a better game. NOT A MORE EXPENSIVE ONE.
We're planning a few major updates in the next few months :) As for the Positions, the last change was made in June :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
lefterismakaronakis
20 January, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC

hi

denarii and imperial troops counts the same way like the normal ones towards the persians bank?
UTC +7:00
joegoulash
20 January, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
Thank you for your answers, you been very helpful!
UTC +4:00
alexander.82thunder
20 January, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
Will there be any grand event and gifts for Chinese New Year?
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
lefterismakaronakis said:

hi

denarii and imperial troops counts the same way like the normal ones towards the persians bank?
All troops do count, but I can't give you any values or clues :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
alexander.82thunder said:

Will there be any grand event and gifts for Chinese New Year?
No :)
Lazy Shark
20 January, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

Is there a plan to release new servers for browser Plarium games:  Pirates tides of fortune, Total Domination or Soldiers Inc. ? And based on the game pattern that Plarium uses in browser games...will Plarium release a game with units from Asia, based on Chinese or Japanese war culture?

Thanks
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
ANBU Adrian said:

Is there a plan to release new servers for browser Plarium games:  Pirates tides of fortune, Total Domination or Soldiers Inc. ? And based on the game pattern that Plarium uses in browser games...will Plarium release a game with units from Asia, based on Chinese or Japanese war culture?

Thanks
I haven't heard of such plans yet :)
joegoulash
20 January, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
i've noticed legendary general's items have different bonuses, how do i know when i've got the highest bonus?
UTC +4:00
cpu22
20 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
Can the feature similar to whats in soldiers that allow you to select the whole group type of troops be added?  We now have to pick each troops unit individually.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

i've noticed legendary general's items have different bonuses, how do i know when i've got the highest bonus?
You can't. Right now we don't have any completed tables with bonuses. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
cpu22 said:

Can the feature similar to whats in soldiers that allow you to select the whole group type of troops be added?  We now have to pick each troops unit individually.
We're planning to implement it. But I'm not sure when.
HOUZU
20 January, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC

Bonjour, est que vous prévoyez des actions de combat comme sur le jeu pharaon, ou c'est le joueur qui déplaces ces armées , car le jeu manque d'action et de scénario. Je vous donnes un exemple: Le voyage d'ULLIS ou le joueur doit trouver des artéfact cachés dans des cités boots, sorte de rébus afin de gagner des lots exeptionnels ' comme des unités immortels,, des trésors 20000 DRACHMS ,,,, ect,,

Hello, is that you plan actions of combat as the Pharaoh game, or it's the player who move those armies, because the game lacks action and script. I'll give you an example: the ULLIS trip or the player must find the artifact hidden in boots cities, kind of waste to exeptional prizes ' immortal units, of the 20000 DRACHMS treasures,.

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
HOUZU said:

Bonjour, est que vous prévoyez des actions de combat comme sur le jeu pharaon, ou c'est le joueur qui déplaces ces armées , car le jeu manque d'action et de scénario. Je vous donnes un exemple: Le voyage d'ULLIS ou le joueur doit trouver des artéfact cachés dans des cités boots, sorte de rébus afin de gagner des lots exeptionnels ' comme des unités immortels,, des trésors 20000 DRACHMS ,,,, ect,,

Hello, is that you plan actions of combat as the Pharaoh game, or it's the player who move those armies, because the game lacks action and script. I'll give you an example: the ULLIS trip or the player must find the artifact hidden in boots cities, kind of waste to exeptional prizes ' immortal units, of the 20000 DRACHMS treasures,

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I understand the question. Would you like to see more action in the game?
FAHEEM500
20 January, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
any planes for new city schemas?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
FAHEEM500 said:

any planes for new city schemas?
Yes, we have something in mind :)
omarkop

CIAO ,UN SUGGERIMENTO sarebbe bello potere usufruire anche come base d appoggio le acropoli assediate per limitare i tragitti .-)

buon lavoro 

morte nera
UTC -2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
omarkop said:

CIAO ,UN SUGGERIMENTO sarebbe bello potere usufruire anche come base d appoggio le acropoli assediate per limitare i tragitti .-)

buon lavoro 

Do you mean you'd like to send your Units to someone else's Acropolis?
1720899 users registered; 42367 topics; 270866 posts; our newest member:phdhoo