This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 20

47 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
20 January, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Leonidas
20 January, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC
go red!
UTC +2:00
ROOO
20 January, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC

Hello, 

Are there changes to the game in the works?  If so, what is the timeline for release?

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." — US Marine Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis, the Warrior Monk
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
ROOO said:

Hello, 

Are there changes to the game in the works?  If so, what is the timeline for release?

Hi! Our update was postponed for Monday. Thanks for a reminder, I'll update the maintenance thread :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
whitham
20 January, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
Will we ever be able to sell/trade unused silver caduceus'?
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
whitham said:

Will we ever be able to sell/trade unused silver caduceus'?
I don't think so. Our devs are not planning to add this option. however, they acknowledge that there are many players, who have them unused, and they will find a way to resolve this.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
joegoulash
20 January, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
i have a suggestion - you should make an assembly section in the acropolis, so players don't have to select each unit when time is an issue, they can be prepared beforehand and brought back to the city with one click
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

i have a suggestion - you should make an assembly section in the acropolis, so players don't have to select each unit when time is an issue, they can be prepared beforehand and brought back to the city with one click
Please post your suggestions in  "Your Suggestions" thread.
ROOO
20 January, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ROOO said:

Hello, 

Hi! Our update was postponed for Monday. Thanks for a reminder, I'll update the maintenance thread :)
Thank you.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." — US Marine Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis, the Warrior Monk
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
ROOO said:

Thank you.
You're welcome :)
michali
20 January, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

Good evening,

My question I have for you is that will you ever make the game so that one can witness the exciting battle when attacking, or defending, a city instead of simply acknowledging the result? 

Regards,
Micheal

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
michali said:

Good evening,

My question I have for you is that will you ever make the game so that one can witness the exciting battle when attacking, or defending, a city instead of simply acknowledging the result? 

Regards,
Micheal

Animated battles are not in our current plans.
joegoulash
20 January, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
can you tell me how regional chat is decided?  i've noticed when in a different coalition there are different regional chats.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

can you tell me how regional chat is decided?  i've noticed when in a different coalition there are different regional chats.
There are several "rooms" for regional chats. It could be that two players are in different chats. but there is a limited number of them. And it's not connected with your Coalition.
joegoulash
20 January, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

joegoulash said:

There are several "rooms" for regional chats. It could be that two players are in different chats. but there is a limited number of them. And it's not connected with your Coalition.

how can i get moved to a different regional chat room?
icefooxiii
20 January, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

What is the price of a first ticket place on this boat ?

Did they accept credit cards ?

Lord IceFoo XIII
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

how can i get moved to a different regional chat room?
Unfortunately, you can't.
Blacky
20 January, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

Bonjour  

quel es la limite offensive et défensive en pourcentage, Dans l'inventaire du général ?  j'ai beau monté les objets en niveau ça n'influent en rien

sur le pourcentage  ?    

merc

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
Blacky said:

Bonjour  

quel es la limite offensive et défensive en pourcentage, Dans l'inventaire du général ?  j'ai beau monté les objets en niveau ça n'influent en rien

sur le pourcentage  ?    

merc

We don't have a certain limit. You're limited only by the max. stats of the Items.
joegoulash
20 January, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC

Unfortunately, you can't.
i think i have assigned to the 'potential troublemaker' chat room.  so be it.

is there any truth to the rumor plarium employees play this game?

1722826 users registered; 42937 topics; 272363 posts; our newest member:maaikevransbeeck