This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 13

59 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

Spartacus said:

thankyou for replying,

second question is earlier i was able to figure out the payout in persia ,but is there something like maximum limit of troops as rewards and after that payout resets ..because i have invested almost alot troops yet not the payout that i previously used to receive ...i am hitting level 154 for now ..

so oracle exactly is a bank based system of resources or it changed to strength of troops or what troops we invest in ? one more thing the equipments that we receive does they change the payout ?

There are many different approaches our players use. I would recommend you reading this article: https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/soldiers-inc/pro-mmo-players/search-and-destroy/

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
kjm
I think I need to add an avatar first, Then it can work.  It's ok for now. Thank you.
UTC +9:00
Leonidas
its posible to changed avatar picture?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

I think I need to add an avatar first, Then it can work.  It's ok for now. Thank you.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
Leonidas said:

its posible to changed avatar picture?
yes, but you can choose only among the preset avatars.
kjm
13 January, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

Sorry to ask another question. It is maybe difficult to answer. it is about sales. In the future, could Plarium customize player sales?

I mean, maybe some players want to buy items and gold. But the sales dont have exactly what the players need at that time. So, could we do an item choice sale? (maybe try it once see how it works)

For example, a sale could have ‘gold’ (same as now) + ‘a list of items we can choose from’ (up to a maximum value). The value to Plarium would be the same (we pay the same money). But for example (I use a recent sale), the players could get ‘9750 gold’ + ‘20000 gold value of items’ to choose from at a special price. This means, the value to the players can improve because the players can choose the items they want to get at the sale. Plarium wins because it can make new successful sales. Players that want to buy, they win because they can choose the items they really need at that moment at a good price.

I like the game. I bought before to support the game. I think if Plarium can do this change, at different price levels and choice lists for players, it could be helpful.

Thank you Alyona!

nottiehottey
13 January, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
is it possible to upgrade the gates?
UTC +5:00
Wy San Luis
Is it possible to delete your city on one server but continue to play on the other?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
kimjongmin2013 said:

Sorry to ask another question. It is maybe difficult to answer. it is about sales. In the future, could Plarium customize player sales?

I mean, maybe some players want to buy items and gold. But the sales dont have exactly what the players need at that time. So, could we do an item choice sale? (maybe try it once see how it works)

For example, a sale could have ‘gold’ (same as now) + ‘a list of items we can choose from’ (up to a maximum value). The value to Plarium would be the same (we pay the same money). But for example (I use a recent sale), the players could get ‘9750 gold’ + ‘20000 gold value of items’ to choose from at a special price. This means, the value to the players can improve because the players can choose the items they want to get at the sale. Plarium wins because it can make new successful sales. Players that want to buy, they win because they can choose the items they really need at that moment at a good price.

I like the game. I bought before to support the game. I think if Plarium can do this change, at different price levels and choice lists for players, it could be helpful.

Thank you Alyona!

We may consider this idea, but it's not in our current plans. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Is it possible to delete your city on one server but continue to play on the other?
No, but you can start playing in another server as well.
kjm
13 January, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
OK. Thank you.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
nottiehottey said:

is it possible to upgrade the gates?
By building a higher-lvl one.
icefooxiii
13 January, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

icefooxiii said:

Hi everybody

For position : i want to know if i win a position in one battle i will won the same rewards than if i win it in 10 battle

Thanks
I'm not sure I understand your question...

I want to know when you play position (against persian) if I win the battle (ex lvl 52) in one time, i will won the same treasure and units than if I win the battle in ten times (ex victory in ten times with low level units )
Thanks

Lord IceFoo XIII
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
icefooxiii said:

I want to know when you play position (against persian) if I win the battle (ex lvl 52) in one time, i will won the same treasure and units than if I win the battle in ten times (ex victory in ten times with low level units )
Thanks

Do you mean attacking one PP 10 times or killing it with a single attack? If so, then yes, the potential reward is the same.
blah blah blah
13 January, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

blah blah blah said:

You always mention the dev vision of the game. can you let us know what that vision is and put it into context with what happened on server 2 over the last 48 hours, when 1 coalition smashed all the others or should I say three players smashed the whole server with the bought troops and now no one can fight and it will take them two months to recover. they smashed all the caps and all the pans.

what gives the other players incentive to carry one playing in this environment.  yes, yes we can all band together and get smashed again by a group that just recovers their troops and is has purchased an 8 year advantage over everyone

We see this game as a war game first of all. And we support massive battles. wars and all possible military actions. This game is not about farming, it's about building and destroying others.

lol really check who I am and my stats and see if I am a farmer.  you do not address the imbalance you just push it to the side and ignore it so the $1000 have spent every month will stop, I am not scared to quantify what I put in. nor to I hide behind silly things like agreement updated etc. but iam not playing a game that I have to buy to win.

there has to be some skill or strategy to go with the buying
UTC +5:00
Wy San Luis
13 January, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Ok. My last question. After reading tonaya's and your posts in this forum, do you have any plan to go out with him on Valentine's day?

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Ok. My last question. After reading tonaya's and your posts in this forum, do you have any plan to go out with him on Valentine's day?

No :)
thandantilus
13 January, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Hi ,

I would like to know when in the academy the middle mouse  button zooms in and out , could that rather be changed for scrolling up and down ?

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
thandantilus said:

Hi ,

I would like to know when in the academy the middle mouse  button zooms in and out , could that rather be changed for scrolling up and down ?

Please post it in Suggestions thread with a screenshot :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

Thank you all for your questions! Our winner is Wy San Luis! Congrats!

1659181 users registered; 33217 topics; 251845 posts; our newest member:glendahongo