Wy San Luis
13 January, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
Tournament schedules?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
icefooxiii
13 January, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

Hi everybody

For position : i want to know if i win a position in one battle i will won the same rewards than if i win it in 10 battle

Thanks
Lord IceFoo XIII
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Tournament schedules?
We'll post them when we can :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
blah blah blah

You always mention the dev vision of the game. can you let us know what that vision is and put it into context with what happened on server 2 over the last 48 hours, when 1 coalition smashed all the others or should I say three players smashed the whole server with the bought troops and now no one can fight and it will take them two months to recover. they smashed all the caps and all the pans.

what gives the other players incentive to carry one playing in this environment.  yes, yes we can all band together and get smashed again by a group that just recovers their troops and is has purchased an 8 year advantage over everyone

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
icefooxiii said:

Hi everybody

For position : i want to know if i win a position in one battle i will won the same rewards than if i win it in 10 battle

Thanks
I'm not sure I understand your question...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
blah blah blah said:

You always mention the dev vision of the game. can you let us know what that vision is and put it into context with what happened on server 2 over the last 48 hours, when 1 coalition smashed all the others or should I say three players smashed the whole server with the bought troops and now no one can fight and it will take them two months to recover. they smashed all the caps and all the pans.

what gives the other players incentive to carry one playing in this environment.  yes, yes we can all band together and get smashed again by a group that just recovers their troops and is has purchased an 8 year advantage over everyone

We see this game as a war game first of all. And we support massive battles. wars and all possible military actions. This game is not about farming, it's about building and destroying others.
rogermb198405
13 January, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

Buen día.

Tengo una sugerencia. El juego te permite asediar muchas ciudades pero solo obtener recursos de tres mediante los protectorados.

Mi sugerencia es que si existe la posibilidad de poder espiar las ciudad que están bajo nuestra asedio para ver cuantos recursos tiene para liberarlo del asedio, saquearlo y luego volverlo asediar.
DESTROYER-EC
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
rogermb198405 said:

Buen día.

Tengo una sugerencia. El juego te permite asediar muchas ciudades pero solo obtener recursos de tres mediante los protectorados.

Mi sugerencia es que si existe la posibilidad de poder espiar las ciudad que están bajo nuestra asedio para ver cuantos recursos tiene para liberarlo del asedio, saquearlo y luego volverlo asediar.
Please post your suggestions in a designated thread.
veteran1944
13 January, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
will you be awarding prizes for getting to dom levels 11, 12, etc. ???
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
veteran1944 said:

will you be awarding prizes for getting to dom levels 11, 12, etc. ???
You'll get more bonuses after reaching those levels (when we implement them)
Black Mamba
13 January, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC

my question is do you guys notice that more of the players are leaving this game because this game is no more free game ...a money player can stand a army or huge army we can say in a day or two where as a skilled player keep pushing for months ,spend his/her time in game but can be wiped out in a second by the card players .why don't your guys create a separate server for card players .

i am playing this game from a long time and this is not what it earlier used to be ...do you think money is more precious thn individuals time which he steals out of his real life to play game.yes, ofcourse you are running this game for huge turnover but dont be too much into money that the fun we used to have is ruined .

i hope you notice this problem at the earliest or if you have and ignored thn cant say .

thankyou 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
Spartacus said:

my question is do you guys notice that more of the players are leaving this game because this game is no more free game ...a money player can stand a army or huge army we can say in a day or two where as a skilled player keep pushing for months ,spend his/her time in game but can be wiped out in a second by the card players .why don't your guys create a separate server for card players .

i am playing this game from a long time and this is not what it earlier used to be ...do you think money is more precious thn individuals time which he steals out of his real life to play game.yes, ofcourse you are running this game for huge turnover but dont be too much into money that the fun we used to have is ruined .

i hope you notice this problem at the earliest or if you have and ignored thn cant say .

thankyou 

Our devs constantly monitor the situation on servers. I can assure you that it's their prior interest to keep developing the game and make it enjoyable for players.
Wy San Luis
13 January, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

When you registered through facebook, your profile picture there will be the same here but once you selected an avatar, you cannot change it back to facebook picture right? But today I saw someone changed his avatar to something I haven't seen before. How did he do that?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

When you registered through facebook, your profile picture there will be the same here but once you selected an avatar, you cannot change it back to facebook picture right? But today I saw someone changed his avatar to something I haven't seen before. How did he do that?

he probably linked his Fb, I'm not sure actually. 
Wy San Luis
13 January, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Wy San Luis said:

he probably linked his Fb, I'm not sure actually. 
How about giving us an option to upload our own avatar?
agim
13 January, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
actually i would like that certain things get changed like 4ex :
1. Somehow to block big players raiding small ones and the way around, this could be applied even to coalition !
2. Sending a raid with a kind of a minimum requirement of troops the same way you made a maximum , for example 200 k is a max force limit to send on a city.
3. Besieged City and troops from the player can get out and fight others !!! Invisible army to get unnoticed from troops who are keeping his city besieged !!!
etc.
cheers
Agim
tirana2008
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

How about giving us an option to upload our own avatar?
We're discussing it with forum devs. The thing is that it will require much more space on server.
dvs249
13 January, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

I suppose it is too late now.

why can we not earn Drachma?

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
dvs249 said:

I suppose it is too late now.

why can we not earn Drachma?

You mean in the game? Or in contests?
Black Mamba
13 January, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

thankyou for replying,

second question is earlier i was able to figure out the payout in persia ,but is there something like maximum limit of troops as rewards and after that payout resets ..because i have invested almost alot troops yet not the payout that i previously used to receive ...i am hitting level 154 for now ..

so oracle exactly is a bank based system of resources or it changed to strength of troops or what troops we invest in ? one more thing the equipments that we receive does they change the payout ?
1719089 users registered; 42124 topics; 269814 posts; our newest member:Castle №1240615