This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 13

59 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
kjm
13 January, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Hello King Leonidas!

Is it possible to change my name in the comment box (left side)? Now it says ‘kimjongmin2013’ . But I want it to just say ‘KJM’. If yes, how?

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

kimjongmin2013 said:

Hello King Leonidas!

Is it possible to change my name in the comment box (left side)? Now it says ‘kimjongmin2013’ . But I want it to just say ‘KJM’. If yes, how?

Hi! Enter your profile and type a new name:https://www.screencast.com/t/imYC3oOj

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Wy San Luis
13 January, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
Are you planning to give rewards to future Pantheon Massacre Events?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Are you planning to give rewards to future Pantheon Massacre Events?
I really doubt :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
kjm
13 January, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC
OK. I entered 'new name KJM. I will check. I hope it works.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

OK. I entered 'new name KJM. I will check. I hope it works.
Did you press save changes?
kjm
13 January, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

Sorry, yes but I get this message:

The field AvatarUrl is invalid.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

Sorry, yes but I get this message:

The field AvatarUrl is invalid.

Can you show me a ss?
Wy San Luis
13 January, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
Are there any plarium secrets you can share to us now? Like future plans or something special that will happen this January?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Are there any plarium secrets you can share to us now?
We're planning a few big updates in the next couple of months :) I'm sure you'll enjoy them! :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Are there any plarium secrets you can share to us now?
Maybe there are some specific secrets you'd like me to share?
kentcneal
13 January, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
Are the discounts which appear in the wheel of fortune random?  It seems that some occur less frequently than others.
UTC +4:00
mabreu
We are having a hard time recruiting people for our coalition.  Have you noticed a lot of people leaving the game and there does not seem to be enough new people to replace them. What are you guys going to do?
karito

Hi, thanks for the tremendous game, ask when we can count on the Spanish language in the portal and the contests, since to me and several other players we limit the theme of the language.

Greetings.

Wy San Luis

How about the change in seasons on our city? I've been waiting for it.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/entertainment-community/33197_do-you-want-seasons-to-change-in-your-city-

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
kentcneal said:

Are the discounts which appear in the wheel of fortune random?  It seems that some occur less frequently than others.
Yes, they are random.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC
mabreu said:

We are having a hard time recruiting people for our coalition.  Have you noticed a lot of people leaving the game and there does not seem to be enough new people to replace them. What are you guys going to do?
Could you please specify the question?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
karito said:

Hi, thanks for the tremendous game, ask when we can count on the Spanish language in the portal and the contests, since to me and several other players we limit the theme of the language.

Greetings.

Unfortunately, we don't make posts in Spanish.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Wy San Luis said:

How about the change in seasons on our city? I've been waiting for it.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/entertainment-community/33197_do-you-want-seasons-to-change-in-your-city-

Declined. Too hard to implement.
1722676 users registered; 42829 topics; 272239 posts; our newest member:Castle №11041027