This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager! January, 6

95 Replies
Rocket
6 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
The long awaited return of the Minotaur has arrived  :}{ But since it has been a while since i owned one has the stats changed on this troop.  
UTC +0:00
tw.lewis
6 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
What future plans can you tell us about?
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
Rocket said:

The long awaited return of the Minotaur has arrived  :}{ But since it has been a while since i owned one has the stats changed on this troop.  
Stats are the same.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC
tw.lewis said:

What future plans can you tell us about?
We're planning to release a new big (and really cool) feature soon :) Probably in the next couple of months :) It will help you to develop and fight your enemies :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
christina.weaver75
6 January, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

I agree - can there be more free gifts or incentives? Or better rewards from Tourneys? I know my play time has decreased, and since buying my last package, I keep asking myself what I really gained. 

The stradegy part of the game is gone.....how can you bring the fun back to the people who don't want to spend so much? I stopped playing Stormfall, and Sparta I just play less and less
UTC +7:00
joegoulash
6 January, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

i got raided and the report i got was

http://prnt.sc/ds8d0x

the raider got the report

http://prnt.sc/ds8dan

if i had less resources than what my acropolis holds why does the raider get anything?
why did i spend all those drachmas on upgrade sketches to have a level 26 acropolis if you're going to give them resources anyway?  
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
christina.weaver75 said:

I agree - can there be more free gifts or incentives? Or better rewards from Tourneys? I know my play time has decreased, and since buying my last package, I keep asking myself what I really gained. 

The stradegy part of the game is gone.....how can you bring the fun back to the people who don't want to spend so much? I stopped playing Stormfall, and Sparta I just play less and less
We send free stuff only on special occasions. As for the Tournament gifts, I can't promise that.
ramaas1
6 January, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC

can we still ask questions>

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
joegoulash said:

joegoulash said:

if i had less resources than what my acropolis holds why does the raider get anything?
why did i spend all those drachmas on upgrade sketches to have a level 26 acropolis if you're going to give them resources anyway?  
Interesting question. Please ask it to Support.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
ramaas1 said:

can we still ask questions>

6 minutes more.
ramaas1
6 January, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC

Can plarium develop a defensive "guard dog" unit that if in a city can smell out assassins?  

UTC +5:00
joegoulash
6 January, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

joegoulash said:

joegoulash said:

Interesting question. Please ask it to Support.
yeah, i'll do that, wish me luck . . .
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
ramaas1 said:

Can plarium develop a defensive "guard dog" unit that if in a city can smell out assassins?  

Maybe :)
Rocket
6 January, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
Still hoping to see all at some point our banners clan awards flags in our city on polls or our walls  
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
Rocket said:

Still hoping to see all at some point our banners clan awards flags in our city on polls or our walls  
That would require re-drawing a lot of things. Unfortunately, we can't do it right now.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

Thank you all for your questions! Our winner is christina.weaver75! 

1781273 users registered; 48445 topics; 287497 posts; our newest member:fggggfg