This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager! January, 6

95 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
Rocket said:

If you siege a city and hold it for 30 days  aprox you get to take the upgrades from that city peace by peace This would make people strive to hold upgraded cities and make them a hoter item people would place more then 1 jav to defend them  
A City can't lose its progress. We won't implement this feature.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
patroclo

the game is too slow and often freezes essendoun game of war is implausible when you solve the issue?

kjm
OK. Thank you.
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

patroclo said:

the game is too slow and often freezes essendoun game of war is implausible when you solve the issue?

There can be many reasons why the lags occur.

The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.

To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following:

1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6

2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG

3. Try to access the game

4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g

5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.

6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.

They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

OK. Thank you.
YW :)
bugotc14
6 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
hi the infirmary is dont work i lost 200 unit and i get 0 unit i dont revive ani unit and i lose total off 500 units its a bug? y its not work for me?
UTC +0:00
padovainternet

hello , if you want to defence  a city from attack is better to  sent defense units or attack units? 

if you want to besige a city is better to do it with attack units and defense units , then call back the attack unit and lest only the difense ones that is the better to do or not?

thank you
UTC +1:00
stringhawk
Alyona, on server 2 (Thracian Frontier on plarium.com) can you confirm or deny that some players have managed to move their city from The Glorious Valley server. There are a lot of rumours that this has happened....
maximillionstien
Give me a break with your lame responses. The quality of this game has gone down so much I am out of here. 
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
bugotc14 said:

hi the infirmary is dont work i lost 200 unit and i get 0 unit i dont revive ani unit and i lose total off 500 units its a bug? y its not work for me?
Have you checked the Drachma tab?
tigerxxx

there should be a succession plan allowed if a hegemon is absent for more than say 30 days

this means that the coaliation can continue on with a new hegemon 

without a succesion plan a coaliation can collapse even a top 10 coaliation can fail

after all in real life a person may fall ill or have an accident and not be able to communicate or hand over power

thunder_45_66
6 January, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

dear Team

why there is no small package in the market to by only the big amount package  . last time you did release two or the package

thank you

Sam
tatyana8r
where to find free of charge Pool of Fidelity 
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager

padovainternet said:

hello , if you want to defence  a city from attack is better to  sent defense units or attack units? 

if you want to besige a city is better to do it with attack units and defense units , then call back the attack unit and lest only the difense ones that is the better to do or not?

thank you

1) Defense.

2) First Attack with Offense, recall and send Defense.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
stringhawk said:

Alyona, on server 2 (Thracian Frontier on plarium.com) can you confirm or deny that some players have managed to move their city from The Glorious Valley server. There are a lot of rumours that this has happened....
It's impossible.
lacombep71

Would it be possible to consider customising the differents type of units.

Let's say instead of having a 2% global increased in defense I would have X% defense against light, X% against heavy etc
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
tigerxxx said:

there should be a succession plan allowed if a hegemon is absent for more than say 30 days

this means that the coaliation can continue on with a new hegemon 

without a succesion plan a coaliation can collapse even a top 10 coaliation can fail

after all in real life a person may fall ill or have an accident and not be able to communicate or hand over power

If Hegemon is MIA for 3+ weeks, you can contact Support to replace him.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

thunder_45_66 said:

dear Team

why there is no small package in the market to by only the big amount package  . last time you did release two or the package

thank you

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
tatyana8r said:

where to find free of charge Pool of Fidelity 
In some rare Tournaments maybe. But I'm not sure.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
lacombep71 said:

Would it be possible to consider customising the differents type of units.

Let's say instead of having a 2% global increased in defense I would have X% defense against light, X% against heavy etc
No, that would make the battle calculations even more complicated :)
1663179 users registered; 33850 topics; 252766 posts; our newest member:Commander #2548750