This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager! January, 6

95 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC

RopsuHood said:

RopsuHood said:

Cooperation where they actually take our opinions and ideas into consideration. 

We are the ones playing this game, trying to have fun. We are the ones giving them their salaries. 

We are all tired trying to speak and get through to the company. We have the best view of the game, we see how people are not enjoying it as much anymore and that means less customers for Plarium.

It is getting harder and harder to play without money, add something new where non-coiners stand a chance. Of course players that use money will have an upper hand always but non-coiners are getting ruined by these players, especially on the new server where a new coalition was founded with top coiners. 

Some of the coiners are also losing interest because they have no competition. Everyone should have fun and stand a chance. 

There you go Alyona, you can read it again and see if you understand it this time. Please comment on the imbalance of players :)

My quote from another thread explaining our official position: 

Each and every player in Sparta: War of Empires can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use a special Resource - Drachmas - to develop your City and increase military power to dominate the map. Everyone can get Drachmas for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Emporia, completing quests and Achievements, etc.
Some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress a little faster. Sparta: War of Empires is free-to-play, and like any other game of this type it gives all players free access to all game features and an opportunity to accelerate their progress with in-app purchases. It is not unfair that players taking this route, thus supporting the development of the game, enjoy certain advantages. Again, all these advantages may be summarized in one word - time. It takes less time to advance, but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their City and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. Therefore, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance.
Yet another thing to consider is the social aspect of our games, which is extremely important. We want our players to unite in Coalitions and build Alliances to become stronger. We understand that it is hard to compete against stronger players -- it has always been, in any game -- and that is why we pay so much attention to various Coalition activities and give players an opportunity to unite against a stronger enemy. If you have any suggestions as to how this part of the game can be improved, we will be happy to hear from you.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
lacombep71
6 January, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC

Would be interresting to be able to share or trade item between players (like general pieces of equipment or any other items in our inventory).

Any plan doing so,

If not can you consider

Thanks
UTC +4:00
kjm
6 January, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

Can I ask about the Phylarch?

Now we can battle the computer. In the future can we battle other players?

But maybe get movement  keys. I mean use arrow keys to move left right, forward back then mouse to attack,. I think that would be fun, maybe have some special prizes, or do friendly battles with coalition members for some small rewards too. What do you think?

UTC +9:00
Rocket

When adding gear  your general would be nice to see the upgraded  gear on your general not just beside it as this would make people strive to upgrade gear for new looks and would have a better understanding of the the importance of extra buffs and just  coolness of the  new gear and increase freindly competition 

on gear 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager

lacombep71 said:

Would be interresting to be able to share or trade item between players (like general pieces of equipment or any other items in our inventory).

Any plan doing so,

If not can you consider

Thanks

This suggestion was declined. Please check the list of suggestions that will not be implemented in the game: http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/26332_suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-in-the-game--3

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
kimjongmin2013 said:

Can I ask about the Phylarch?

Now we can battle the computer. In the future can we battle other players?

But maybe get movement  keys. I mean use arrow keys to move left right, forward back then mouse to attack,. I think that would be fun, maybe have some special prizes, or do friendly battles with coalition members for some small rewards too. What do you think?

We're planning to improve the Phylarch feature, but I haven't heard of the devs plans.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

Rocket said:

When adding gear  your general would be nice to see the upgraded  gear on your general not just beside it as this would make people strive to upgrade gear for new looks and would have a better understanding of the the importance of extra buffs and just  coolness of the  new gear and increase freindly competition 

on gear 

Of course it would be great, but that's technically complicated :)

RopsuHood
6 January, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
Fair enough Alyona, but I do suggest giving more to non-coiners. The difference between the non-coiners and the coiners has grown too large for my liking, and many others' liking. Money is always an advantage, but remember this is a game that should be enjoyed by everyone. This is where people come during their free-time and have fun...well try to.
Rocket
6 January, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
Dead horses ect when mass battles happen it would be nice to see they strewn dead bodies in front of your cities for a set time after large battles 
alexander.82thunder

Hi Plarium, honorable community manager as well as dear friends, thanks a lot for preparing such a great initiative to discuss and share further on the development and uniqueness of this wonderful game.

I am just wondering is it possible that there is a notification or message to be send out or informed the winner or all participants who won a specific drachmas contest? Rather than we have to scroll page by page, end up not sure who won? Just a mere suggestion for your kind consideration.

Moreover, about this game, is it possible to have some allocation of certain percentage or number of reward to be selected from? For instance, I won a event, it will be given a choice whether i need 20 offence unit and 30 defence unit, rather than there is only an option. either you choose all offence unit or defence unit as rewards.

Thank you for your precious time and kind understanding. =)

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
RopsuHood said:

Fair enough Alyona, but I do suggest giving more to non-coiners. The difference between the non-coiners and the coiners has grown too large for my liking, and many others' liking. Money is always an advantage, but remember this is a game that should be enjoyed by everyone. This is where people come during their free-time and have fun...well try to.
With each new update we make sure to make it available for all our players :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
Rocket said:

Dead horses ect when mass battles happen it would be nice to see they strewn dead bodies in front of your cities for a set time after large battles 
Our game is not animated that way :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

alexander.82thunder said:

Hi Plarium, honorable community manager as well as dear friends, thanks a lot for preparing such a great initiative to discuss and share further on the development and uniqueness of this wonderful game.

I am just wondering is it possible that there is a notification or message to be send out or informed the winner or all participants who won a specific a contest? Rather than we have to scroll page by page, end up not sure who won? Just a mere suggestion for your kind consideration.

Moreover, about this game, is it possible to have some allocation of certain percentage or number of reward to be selected from? For instance, I won a event, it will be given a choice whether i need 20 offence unit and 30 defence unit, rather than there is only an option. either you choose all offence unit or defence unit as rewards.

Thank you for your precious time and kind understanding. =)

The winner is always announced in the last post.

As for the rewards, I'm not sure if it's possible. Our devs are not planning to give that option.
RopsuHood
6 January, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
At least you have a sense of humour 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
RopsuHood said:

At least you have a sense of humour 
Can't live without it :)
rafke raf
6 January, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
Can we expect new buildings? Like the skeleton Cave in Pirates?
raf
tatyana8r
6 January, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
how to collect drachmas faster?
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
rafke raf said:

Can we expect new buildings? Like the skeleton Cave in Pirates?
Maybe :) But definitely not a Skeleton Cave...
Rocket
If you siege a city and hold it for 30 days  aprox you get to take the upgrades from that city peace by peace This would make people strive to hold upgraded cities and make them a hoter item people would place more then 1 jav to defend them  
joegoulash

i got raided and the report i got was

http://prnt.sc/ds8d0x

the raider got the report

http://prnt.sc/ds8dan

if i had less resources than what my acropolis holds why does the raider get anything?
UTC +4:00
1777490 users registered; 47989 topics; 285893 posts; our newest member:ดีน่า