This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager! January, 6

95 Replies
RopsuHood
6 January, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
Oh yes, thank you for mentioning the VIP. Again most are people that spend a lot of money on the game...and yet again they get all the perks.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
RopsuHood said:

Cooperation where they actually take our opinions and ideas into consideration. 

We are the ones playing this game, trying to have fun. We are the ones giving them their salaries. 

We are all tired trying to speak and get through to the company. We have the best view of the game, we see how people are not enjoying it as much anymore and that means less customers for Plarium.

It is getting harder and harder to play without money, add something new where non-coiners stand a chance. Of course players that use money will have an upper hand always but non-coiners are getting ruined by these players, especially on the new server where a new coalition was founded with top coiners. 

Some of the coiners are also losing interest because they have no competition. Everyone should have fun and stand a chance. 
All suggestions submitted by players are considered by Plarium. Some of the ideas even get implemented in the game. If a suggestion was declined, we always give you the reason why :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
lacombep71
6 January, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC

I read that plarium was planning to deliver a global upgrade (new feature).

Any hints on what it may be
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC

RopsuHood said:

Oh yes, thank you for mentioning the VIP. Again most are people that spend a lot of money on the game...and yet again they get all the perks.

When it came to selecting the participants of the program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game,

how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
rob.dowdall
Hi, I would like to make a suggestion about troops movements to plarium. Can I do it here?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
lacombep71 said:

I read that plarium was planning to deliver a global upgrade (new feature).

Any hints on what it may be
Unfortunately, I can't share this info yet :)
wakamakulet25
6 January, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC

hi alyona, i would like to ask why does the system allowed a single player can draw more than 100 raids to his rival at a single time. the battle reports continues flooding including the battle reports of the players who have a reinforcement to the city who have received the said bug (100+ attacks at a time).

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
rob.dowdall said:

Hi, I would like to make a suggestion about troops movements to plarium. Can I do it here?
Please use the "Your Suggestions" thread.
RopsuHood
You are ignoring what i said. We have been ignored enough. Can't you comprehend the reality?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC
wakamakulet25 said:

hi alyona, i would like to ask why does the system allowed a single player can draw more than 100 raids to his rival at a single time. the battle reports continues flooding including the battle reports of the players who have a reinforcement to the city who have received the said bug (100+ attacks at a time).

There is a limit for outgoing attacks, but if a player sends 1000 Raids at you, it's still within the limit.
Niels

Hi
 Do you have any plans regarding new unit types?

Rocket

Would like to see the emporium come back were team mates can support each other with defense as emporiums  now has become death traps

And players have pretty given up trying to gather and resources from these farms  

Long ago we would be able to have a maximum of 3 people have deff in 1 emporium even just allowing 2 people to support 1 emporium would add many levels of team work and strategy to the game 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
RopsuHood said:

You are ignoring what i said. We have been ignored enough. Can't you comprehend the reality?
If I have missed any of your questions, please quote it :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
Niels said:

Hi
 Do you have any plans regarding new unit types?

Sure :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Rocket said:

Would like to see the emporium come back were team mates can support each other with defense as emporiums  now has become death traps

And players have pretty given up trying to gather and resources from these farms  
We've passed many player suggestions about Emporia. Our devs are considering them.
RopsuHood
6 January, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Rocket said:

Yes, emporiums are dead. Used to be more fun but they are not held anymore. Again another update that gave the upper hand to coiners 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
RopsuHood said:

Rocket said:

Yes, emporiums are dead. Used to be more fun but they are not held anymore. Again another update that gave the upper hand to coiners 
We understand the issue with Emporia and are planning to make them more attractive for players :)
wakamakulet25
6 January, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
i hope you will make a limit for everyone to avoid the flooding of battle reports. the attacker use only 1 light unit each on his raid, so if he has 1,000 lights units.. maybe he can make it happen to send it one-by-one if he want.
UTC +8:00
RopsuHood
6 January, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
RopsuHood said:

Cooperation where they actually take our opinions and ideas into consideration. 

We are the ones playing this game, trying to have fun. We are the ones giving them their salaries. 

We are all tired trying to speak and get through to the company. We have the best view of the game, we see how people are not enjoying it as much anymore and that means less customers for Plarium.

It is getting harder and harder to play without money, add something new where non-coiners stand a chance. Of course players that use money will have an upper hand always but non-coiners are getting ruined by these players, especially on the new server where a new coalition was founded with top coiners. 

Some of the coiners are also losing interest because they have no competition. Everyone should have fun and stand a chance. 

There you go Alyona, you can read it again and see if you understand it this time. Please comment on the imbalance of players :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
wakamakulet25 said:

i hope you will make a limit for everyone to avoid the flooding of battle reports. the attacker use only 1 light unit each on his raid, so if he has 1,000 lights units.. maybe he can make it happen to send it one-by-one if he want.
We already have such limit :)
1779598 users registered; 48289 topics; 286875 posts; our newest member:annieportman