This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager! January, 6

95 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
6 January, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
kjm
6 January, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
Hello. Is OK to ask questions at this time?
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

Hello. Is OK to ask questions at this time?
Hi! Sure, ask anything you want :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
kjm
6 January, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Hello Alyona. Thank you. I want to ask about Persian positions. Can you check if I understand correctly?

kjm
6 January, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

When we do Persian positions, we can get a payout. It is a big reward. But we must find out how much the big reward is in resources. Is that correct?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

Hello Alyona. Thank you. I want to ask about Persian positions. Can you check if I understand correctly?

Sure. But I can't reveal you how they work. It's classified :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Vodkaonice
6 January, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC
i cant use paymnent methods when inm usin puffin ? why is that ?
UTC +1:00
kjm
6 January, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC

(I prepared my questions before the chat, so it is easier – I copy and paste to save time)

So for example, we attack a Persian position level 25. We get 55 Spartan promachos for a big reward payout. Each Spartan promacho is 10610 resources total. So, 55 x 10610 = 583550 resources total. This means we must sacrifice units that cost 583550 resources total before we can get another big reward payout. Is that correct?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

When we do Persian positions, we can get a payout. It is a big reward. But we must find out how much the big reward is in resources. Is that correct?

All players use different ways to calculate their rewards. Resource value is the most popular one I guess. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC
Vodkaonice said:

i cant use paymnent methods when inm usin puffin ? why is that ?
Not sure. Please contact Support on this matter.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

(I prepared my questions before the chat, so it is easier – I copy and paste to save time)

So for example, we attack a Persian position level 25. We get 55 Spartan promachos for a big reward payout. Each Spartan promacho is 10610 resources total. So, 55 x 10610 = 583550 resources total. This means we must sacrifice units that cost 583550 resources total before we can get another big reward payout. Is that correct?

I can't give you such info :) The information about PP mechanics is classified. But by trying different methods and strategies you'll find the one that works the best for you.
RopsuHood
6 January, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
Hi Alyona, are you busy?
kjm

OK.  Some players say “loan”. This is the same thing as the unit resource value from the big reward payout. Is that correct?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
RopsuHood said:

Hi Alyona, are you busy?
What do you mean?
RopsuHood
6 January, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC

Exactly, what do you mean? Plarium do not seem to get what we mean. 

Do you know when they will start cooperating with "us" (the players)?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
kimjongmin2013 said:

OK.  Some players say “loan”. This is the same thing as the unit resource value from the big reward payout. Is that correct?

They say so. But I can't tell you if they are correct.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
RopsuHood said:

Exactly, what do you mean? Plarium do not seem to get what we mean. 

Do you know when they will start cooperating with "us" (the players)?
What kind of cooperation would you like to see?
mabreu
6 January, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
Why do VIP players get special gifts and events while you leave others out of it because you have a very limited participation (% percent of players) in the program. What type of discrimination is going on? 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC
mabreu said:

Why do VIP players get special gifts and events while you leave others out of it because you have a very limited participation (% percent of players) in the program. What type of discrimination is going? 
All players receive special gifts on various occasions, and also can participate in different events.
RopsuHood
6 January, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

Cooperation where they actually take our opinions and ideas into consideration. 

We are the ones playing this game, trying to have fun. We are the ones giving them their salaries. 

We are all tired trying to speak and get through to the company. We have the best view of the game, we see how people are not enjoying it as much anymore and that means less customers for Plarium.

It is getting harder and harder to play without money, add something new where non-coiners stand a chance. Of course players that use money will have an upper hand always but non-coiners are getting ruined by these players, especially on the new server where a new coalition was founded with top coiners. 

Some of the coiners are also losing interest because they have no competition. Everyone should have fun and stand a chance. 

1667569 users registered; 34022 topics; 253963 posts; our newest member:NEGAN-Im evrywh