This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! 09.12.2016

3 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
9 December, 2016, 3:02 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour.

Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 December, 2016, 3:03 PM UTC

Hi, guys! During the next hour you can ask any questions regarding our games! :) I will gladly answer you :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Drag-Theseus
9 December, 2016, 3:04 PM UTC
Is there any possible way to find out who debuffed your coalition and would it be ever possible to know?
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 December, 2016, 3:05 PM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

Is there any possible way to find out who debuffed your coalition and would it be ever possible to know?
Hi! Right now there's no way to get this info. However, you can request this feature in Game Suggestions thread. It's actually a good idea and I think it will be positively accepted by the devs.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1781827 users registered; 48455 topics; 287616 posts; our newest member:Castle 11159240