More Incredible Package Offers Are Now Available! Strengthen Your Glorious Army!

63 Replies
johnthaman
23 December, 2015, 1:50 PM UTC

I would like to see option to make your own package. Option where you could put in package offer your own units and other staff, which you actually need. 

Offer for Drachmas discount would not be changed. I would keep it the way it is. All other stuff could be picked by a player. That could be done in a way that for other stuff you could fill a value of some numbers like 1000 points or whatever. Then all is need is to make value in points for units and all other stuff, how much points this things are worth. So you pick up units/others things to fill that 1000 points and you have your own package. That is idea.

ps. for Plarium. In case you inplement this idea and get better results in selling packages, you are free to contact me in anyway to give you my bank acc. info, so you can share 50% of the difference from income packages.

Have a nice day ;)

UTC +2:00
Simone 007
7 January, 2016, 5:57 AM UTC

How about giving special discounts to users who spend over $1000 on these stupid special bonus pack. Actually, I am more like a few thousand bucks in the game. 

Sure !!!!! I got to level 87. Big deal. At what cost ??? how about allotting special deals for high level players or those who have put a few bucks in the game.

Makes sense ....
Simone
UTC +0:00
ThatBloke
7 January, 2016, 10:43 AM UTC

It would be justice, yes.

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
ajohnson_nch
23 February, 2016, 12:10 PM UTC
great
UTC +8:00
1722242 users registered; 42806 topics; 271958 posts; our newest member:allee.0090