All Categories

Wanted - Beta Testers! Your Chance To Earn 2,000 Drachmas!

Wanted - Beta Testers! Your Chance To Earn 2,000 Drachmas!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 5, 2018, 00:5503/05/18
10/15/15

joseant333 said:

no puedo entrar en el juego se queda al 84 por ciento y me indica error

Amigo desde que han puesto el nuevo look tarda mas en cargar sobre todo las primeras veces, por favor utiliza el google translator. Ya eras beta-tester ? o te han incluido ahora ?

Friend since you have put the new look takes longer to load especially the first few times, please use the Google translator. Were you already beta-tester? or have you been included now?

Apr 15, 2018, 22:1704/15/18
04/30/17
personal messaging kicks you out of game log on is too long this is wasting player time if you cant communicate with friends the game doesnt work why have three servers and many  players that are on three servers if they can not talk viva personal messages and switch servers if i click an internet page it takes a few seconds its like three minutes swithing servers it was ten seconds armies are lost in that time you guys are filthy rich there shouldnt be a kick out no matter what server and definetly not pm you get more business by players that tell friends im not going to tell anyone to play because the game doesnt work
MariusAdmin
Apr 16, 2018, 11:1004/16/18
09/04/17
Carl said:

personal messaging kicks you out of game log on is too long this is wasting player time if you cant communicate with friends the game doesnt work why have three servers and many  players that are on three servers if they can not talk viva personal messages and switch servers if i click an internet page it takes a few seconds its like three minutes swithing servers it was ten seconds armies are lost in that time you guys are filthy rich there shouldnt be a kick out no matter what server and definetly not pm you get more business by players that tell friends im not going to tell anyone to play because the game doesnt work
Are you referring to the usual Private Message tab in the game? I have not heard any further reports about this. Does anyone else here have this problem?
Apr 30, 2018, 18:3304/30/18

Jan 8, 2019, 11:0401/08/19
Jan 8, 2019, 13:14(edited)
02/29/16

Archons, thanks everyone who took part in the beta testing.

2k of Drachmas are added to A_KALAMATAG_Z :) My congratulations and thanks for your help.

Plus, those archons who gave detailed feedback on WebGL when we just started the beta-testing program, already received their reward.

This topic is closed now.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.