Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager! November 23

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 22, 2017, 10:1311/22/17
02/02/15

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager!

Would you like to get immediate answers to any of your questions from the Plarium Team and win 2,000 Drachmas? Then the upcoming event is for you!

Date: November 23

Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm UTC

Place: Special topic in the Online chat with Plarium's CM thread (http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/online-chat-with-plarium-s-cm/)

Spread the word about the event and take part in it to get answers to the most intriguing questions!

Tell your Coalition Members about the event! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 24, 2017, 18:3011/24/17
01/20/16
How do we get support in this game?  I keep getting friend requests from my new coalition mates but I can only see the number on the icon at the top of the screen. When i click on it it opens the drop down and only shows old "accepted" requests from me - nothing new for me to accept. Same thing on the profile page. I have cleared browser, tried others, and it is the same thing. Something needs to be reset on Plariums end or something.
MariusAdmin
Nov 27, 2017, 08:2411/27/17
09/04/17
denis said:

How do we get support in this game?  I keep getting friend requests from my new coalition mates but I can only see the number on the icon at the top of the screen. When i click on it it opens the drop down and only shows old "accepted" requests from me - nothing new for me to accept. Same thing on the profile page. I have cleared browser, tried others, and it is the same thing. Something needs to be reset on Plariums end or something.
Hello, Denis. This is not the Online Chat thread, just to clarify. As for your question, please refer to the Bug Reports section of the Forum or use the Support tab at the bottom of the page.