All Categories

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Persian Positions!

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Persian Positions!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jul 9, 2015, 02:0207/09/15
02/08/15

I was wrong earlier regarding pay outs. I tested positions again and YES in addition to small pay outs there is a bigger one after 7-9 small ones. The question is how to know when it would happen?

Jul 9, 2015, 02:5307/09/15
Jul 9, 2015, 03:03(edited)
01/08/15

Do not Believe those who saying it actually profitable reward from random player.

THERE IS NO PROFITABLE REWARD FROM PERSIAN POSITION SYSTEM ANYMORE.

do not get fool by random people trying to tell you how much they earn, instead we lose so much and there nothing left to begin with.

It so obvious that each position you send an army to completing it, it will only killed 70% of you're army and return 30% without any harm, instead the reward given is base on 30% of you're 100% total unit needed to clear that positions.

Example:

500k Def Persian Position

Mounted Peltast Max Agreement is at 850 Defensive base bonus

You need 589 MP to clear

Reward you back 180 of defensive and offensive

589-180=409 Loses, will added to the rare bank

YOU TRY COUNT HOW MANY MORE PERSIAN POSITION YOU NEED TO TAKE DOWN BEFORE YOU CAN GET YOU"RE FREAKING RARE REWARD!!!

PLUS WHEN HAVING LOSES LIKE THIS, THERE NO WAY YOU GONNA HIT LOW LEVEL POSITION.

we are facing a new system that dont know when or how it gonna give you the rare reward not like the old day, this new system it just a whole mess that we need to hit as much as you can to try to get an rare payout, instead in the end....100% of you're army will be spend to this course and ended at 90% return in total from unit to resource.

Jul 9, 2015, 05:3307/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:50(edited)
11/05/14

Main reason for playing PP was to utilize lights & heavies to get payout in phal & cav. I guess that was the concept. But the new model provides is frustrating in several ways:

1) It returns 30% of your off or def troops in case of unsucessful attempt. That means if you want to bank you have sent several small waves to the positions & also the bank is not 100% of your sent unit but only 70% of them...which much more difficult to keep tack of.

2) it gives payout at every position. (From lvl 1 to 25-28 the payout is lights & heavies) what is the use of that units if i already have build up sufficent army of lights & heavies to clear all 24 positions? Again since the payout propostion is not high so it ill not be effectively used for next pending positions. it messed upi the whole thing & ripped og the fun part. At the end of the day you are filled with unwanted troops.....

3) In the old system there was a certain kind of certainly that after spending x amount of units you will get a good rewards with high level units which you can use for purpose other than PP. In the new system the certainty is there but rewards are negligible so the certainty of a good payout is gone (Pwwww). 

Lastly to Plarium: you create a system, let it work & change in all of a sudden. Dont you have any obligation to the players & investors in this game? Changes which are favourable to all will be appreciated & those are not will be rejected.  Then attrition will follow.

Change in Persian Position has already created a mess & players are agitated. You better take actions before it get worse & people starts quiting the game...

Jul 9, 2015, 09:4107/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:56(edited)
11/05/14

This is really crazy from plarium they change the algorithm of persian positions. I think the before position was great & all can figure it out easily. now it become more complicated & they do not clear about what happened to our loss troops which we kill there before the algorithm change? I killed near about 1.5 mill offence & def. troops there. are they gone ?

Jul 9, 2015, 09:5507/09/15
Jul 9, 2015, 09:56(edited)
01/08/15

Oveek said:

This is really crazy from plarium they change the algorithm of persian positions. I think the before position was great & all can figure it out easily. now it become more complicated & they do not clear about what happened to our loss troops which we kill there before the algorithm change? I killed near about 1.5 mill offence & def. troops there. are they gone ?

Not gone but rather say frozen asset at rare reward.

the only thing is you dont know when will you complete a rare reward from all the position appear, so it a big gamble.

even if you get the BIG reward, it only return 90% of you're 100% troop you spend completing most of the positions.

Jul 9, 2015, 10:2607/09/15
02/02/15

I hit a dozen positions with only ridiculoulsy small to mediocre payouts. Not any big one, and I was half way to a 9 M bank payback when the new system started.

ThatBloke, let's clarify what do you imply by 'big payout'?

As I mentioned in my previous post, rewards are smaller, but constant. Before you had to wait and hit Positions for quite a long time until you get 1 decent payout, and now you receive smaller rewards, but much more often. In the end these smaller payouts are equal the same 'big reward' in the past (however take into consideration some changes in your tactics in hitting Positions after update).

Plus the fact you get bits and bobs from the positions you're grinding somewhat ruins all the investment system : you're not really sure if you're still building the bank or restarting all over and if you'll actually get the next payout based on the tiny previous one or not !

The bank was not reset in the update, you are still building the bank. I am glad to see Archons who succeeded and posted about it in the thread. I hope they will share more information about their experience with others here.

Jul 9, 2015, 10:3107/09/15
02/02/15

This is really crazy from plarium they change the algorithm of persian positions

Archon Oveek, Plarium hasn't changed the mechanics or algorithms of Persian Positions, they just made changes in the payout system. I actually see it as a positive change, even though we will have to adjust our tactics and strategies in hitting Positions a bit.

Jul 9, 2015, 10:3707/09/15
Jul 9, 2015, 10:40(edited)
02/02/15

New system is working . Just tested and i get masive reward :) 

PS: Another test new masive reward . Is more easy i like it.

I was wrong earlier regarding pay outs. I tested positions again and YES in addition to small pay outs there is a bigger one after 7-9 small ones. 

bluext08 and Abrasturi, it would be great if you can share more information about your experience and post screenshots of your battle reports.

I also invite other players to share their steps for successfull payouts after update here in the thread, so we can learn from your experience. 

Jul 9, 2015, 10:5007/09/15
Aug 26, 2019, 12:04(edited)

I just defended a level 42 position with 10k def - Persian attack force was 93k. This is not close by any stretch so I was expecting to be wiped out but instead 30% returned. This means they did 7k damage instead of 10k so it will take a lot more attacks to grind down these positions. Something is not right as Leonidas said you get back some troops only if the battle is close.

Jul 9, 2015, 10:5607/09/15
01/08/15

How much profit from all the Persian Position Reward? Most say Profit, alot say Loses......how much the % exactly do you earn...

Jul 9, 2015, 11:1307/09/15
Jul 9, 2015, 11:23(edited)
01/08/15

Those who say profit never shown any proof even if they show proof that using few army to get big reward is not even consider acceptable because previously been weaken then finish it with decent Army and take the picture and show to us.

For those who say profit, Hit as many position from the begining and take every picture then show us you're profit reward.

I assure you, there no1 here consider earning profit, because i also loses a lot although getting the rare reward from hitting l35 to l58 def/offensive position.

The worse part is cavalry+phalanx loses turn into Light+heavy Unit Reward......not even close to the total amount stat of the loses.

Jul 9, 2015, 11:3407/09/15
02/02/15

PrimeGuardian, every player has his/her own reward progression stage. While the system works the same way for all players, payouts and rewards depend on strategies, tactics and approaches players use.

Other Archons can share general principles and advices, however it doesn't mean that your experience will be completely the same. 

Jul 9, 2015, 13:2207/09/15
Jul 9, 2015, 13:24(edited)
01/07/15

so mister Leonidas the admin, if i fill up all my lvl 67-75 positions to 1 bar am i still gonna get payout from 11 positions on 1 bar worth + 12th position hit? coz i dont see any other option no more to get decent payout then to invest like this troops (resources) into them and then hit 2nd highest position i have for payout but i need confirmation before i spend a bilion light heavy and phalax and  chartage killing all to 1 bar down. ty for your time.

Jul 9, 2015, 14:4107/09/15
03/02/15

Great update!!!!! 

Jul 9, 2015, 20:2007/09/15
03/30/15

Abrasturi said:

Plarium you are killing the game; invested over 5m in units doing Persian positions and got back 1.5m about 30%. This is not fun anymore, not even with discount to purchase units. Not interested any more.

seems to me like a way for Plarium to make even more money. don't like it

Jul 10, 2015, 04:5707/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14

Mr. Leonidus

Your new payout system is faulty. Let me give you the example. please note this is my experinece by playing off levels from lvl 20-38. all of these levels are scouted & sent appropriate units to minimize unwanted loss ( if a position has low heavies, i've sent heavies to conqure them) the final result after playing  46 lelves in 3 days:

MY LOSS POOL: 15775289 (interms of resources)

My GAIN POOL: 15607684 (in terms of resoures) + 6 scrolls

So where is the profit ?....care to explain?????? Also 30% return on every attack is ridiculus, makes the whole thing heavily time consuming & much more complex. DUH...

Jul 10, 2015, 05:2807/10/15
Jul 10, 2015, 05:33(edited)
01/08/15

Today i had enough with this so call profit unit and resource, i have send out 200 macedonian and 100 agema cavalry and hit the weakest to this class position of L37/39/46

The l37 kill my 100 macedonia cavalry with 109 myrmidon and 27 cretan archer

-Total Loses 80%

The l39 kill my 100 macedonia and 30 agema with 139 spartan hoplite and 27 Peltast <----are you kidding me?

-Total Loses 70%

The l46 kill 70 agema + 109 myrmidon + 139 spartan hoplite (higher unit here is infantry 2nd is immortal) with 30 sariss and 7 trojan <---FREAKING STUPID

-Total Loses 95%

ROund up from the 3 position, 200 macedonian cavalry and 100 agema turn to 30 sariss+7trojan+27cretan+27Peltast

Total loses at 90%

COME ON, I KNOW YOU GONNA SAY HIT ANOTHER POSITION IT WILL REWARD YOU RARE REWARD OF 90% YOU LOSE.

COME ON YOU THINK EACH POSITION NEED 1-2 UNIT TO CLEAR? ARE YOU STUPID OR MAKING FOOL OUTTA US, WHERE TO FIND MORE ARMY TO CLEAR WHEN THERE IS 12 OFFENSIVE POSITION, WHICH GONNA ENSURE ME RARE REWARD, YOU TELL ME!!!

YOU TRY USE THE REWARD UNIT OF 30 SARISS + 27 CRETAN + 27 PELTAST ON ANY POSITION AT L35 to L59, THERE NO WAY THOSE FEW REWARD UNIT CAN CLEAR ANY 1 OF THEM!!!

i'M NOT BLAMING FOR THIS KIND OF CHANGE, BUT DEFINITELY IT THE WORSE AND THE MOST EPIC FAILED SYSTEM EVER....

Jul 10, 2015, 11:4807/10/15
08/25/14

Basileus Leonidas said:

I hit a dozen positions with only ridiculoulsy small to mediocre payouts. Not any big one, and I was half way to a 9 M bank payback when the new system started.

ThatBloke, let's clarify what do you imply by 'big payout'?

As I mentioned in my previous post, rewards are smaller, but constant. Before you had to wait and hit Positions for quite a long time until you get 1 decent payout, and now you receive smaller rewards, but much more often. In the end these smaller payouts are equal the same 'big reward' in the past (however take into consideration some changes in your tactics in hitting Positions after update).

Plus the fact you get bits and bobs from the positions you're grinding somewhat ruins all the investment system : you're not really sure if you're still building the bank or restarting all over and if you'll actually get the next payout based on the tiny previous one or not !

The bank was not reset in the update, you are still building the bank. I am glad to see Archons who succeeded and posted about it in the thread. I hope they will share more information about their experience with others here.

Still giving it a try... I've now hit the 16th position since the change, and I still get good cavalry and phalanx so it's not absolutely a waste, but I it's still inferiior to the investment.

Actually, the problem is it's difficult to know how the bank is building now, since we're repaid as we go.

Of course, maybe the bank is actually building up from what's missing (i.e. approximately 25%) so in this case we could consider it's just building 75% slower than before. In this case, I agree it would just be a matter of patience.

I've not stopped playing Persians, of course, but it's going to be a long way, especially since the lowest level I'm hitting are around 45 and I should gather enough to hit around levels 60+. Only the fact I'm not knowing where I'm going is refraining from doing so right now, but if we're just building the bank from the difference between investment and small payouts, then maybe we could still use different calculation formulae and know when to get the big payout in the end.

I understand the game was probably made with random adventure and role-playing feeling, so it wasn't intended to be a matter of math, but, well, it's a still a bit hard to play compltely blindfolded, especially when lots of time and real money are involved.

However, we're still playing Persians and are working on new formulae with the coalition, comparing our statistics.

I may have a remark, though : as it has been quoted above, the 30% troops not involved in the combat actually make each (failed) position longer to finish and to add to the bank. I'm not sure it was really necessary. Couldn't at least this be removed, please ? I mean, if it was a free bonus (for instance if Persians were fought using 100% of our troops insteand of 70%), it would have been great, but it actually behaves like if we had just sent less troops in the previous system (for both combat resolving and bank building), so it really doesn't bring anything (and can't be taken in account as an enhancement, as we really use only 70% of what we send, unless we can win at once.

Thank you for reading. :)

Jul 10, 2015, 12:0607/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

Hı, i am 44 level, i lost all my army. Thanks to your algorithm. Thank you bad coder. It kills my agemon horseman, what a lucky am i, the quest gives me 1 swordsman or a few javaelinder. You killed all my army. For a few days, i cant defend persian xerxes quests. Raiding a little bit better compared to defense quests.

Jul 10, 2015, 13:1607/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

For those who complain about " no big rewards"